January 2022 Moms

Ultrasound Thread

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• @nomar610 - that’s hilarious. I’m the 3rd child in my family and it’s so true.  
  • I have ultrasound pictures for both my kids since 6 weeks and this poor 3rd child is prob gonna have one at 12 weeks. When I go in for my 12 week test I will ask for an image. I’m glad my prediction was not far off. Lol. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have my NT scan tomorrow-- nervous I will be 12 weeks and 2 days  last one before was 8 weeks and 6 days!
    3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 
    We tried 3 IUI in 2019, then switched in April 2020. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • My NT went well.. baby measuring at 12 weeks 2 days exactly and I am 12 weeks 2 days! Saw the nose, the neck was normal, legs and arms.. have a video of him/her moving
    3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • Since I had my NT I cant believe I have to wait until week 20 for the next ultrasound things will look so much different! Is that the case for everyone else?

• @sheenaco yup, I’m pretty sure that’s the case for me, too. Same for my previous pregnancies. 
  • sheenaco said:
    Since I had my NT I cant believe I have to wait until week 20 for the next ultrasound things will look so much different! Is that the case for everyone else?

For my first I didn't even get an NT scan since it wasn't covered by insurance. I only got 1 at 8 weeks and 1 at 20. 

Since I'm older and had spontaneous preterm labor, I'm getting them every appointment now. At my 16 week appointment they'll measure my cervical length. 
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @sheenaco that’s my only planned ultrasounds this pregnancy. Last pregnancy we had a cord defect so we had ultrasounds monthly and then every two weeks for the last 6 weeks. I’m not sure how I’ll handle the difference this time. I’ll probably just book a couple private ultrasounds. 
  • Okay I was just wondering if it was normal. We had the bleeding episode with the hematoma so almost hoped it was sooner but guess should be lucky. 

• Had my dating US on Wednesday. Baby was measuring ahead a few days, so that puts me at 11wks today, if i understood correctly. 
    Placenta appeared to be developing anteriorly.  
  • a little blurry but I got my NT scan last Monday... waiting for my blood test results 😍
  • 12 weeks 5 days - he was impossible to capture - wiggled and flipped the whole time! 
  • @rachel0428 Wonderful news! And what an amazingly clear picture of the little guy! 
  • firewife_911firewife_911 member
    edited July 2021
    I am new TB! We are 15 weeks today! This US was taken on the 16th & the GA is incorrect on the US, the paper work i got after the doctor saw it, shows that i was further along then i thought! We have a due date of Jan 14th! We announced last week on facebook, I wanted to wait till we were clear out of the first trimester. I did the blood work, still waiting on the gender!

(ps. this is not the username I chose and the one I changed It too still isn’t showing up so excuse the ridiculous username)
  • Wow she looks marvelous 🤗
  • Had my anatomy scan last week. Baby didn't cooperate with the cardiac part, so when I go for another cervical length at 22 weeks we will try again for that part. Measuring in the 60th percentile!

• Awwwww @Lisa3379 - she’s beautiful!! 
  • @Lisa3379 so sweet! That's a great picture!
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Anatomy scan this morning! Baby girl (still a girl!) was not as cooperative as we would have liked, so I have to go back next week for follow up pictures. They did say, and I quote, that everything they've seen looked "beautiful" which is a relief. She is measuring on track (I didn't ask about percentile - will do that next week if I remember) and was veryyyy active. They did confirm I have an anterior placenta, which explains why I haven't felt much movement although that is starting to change!
  • Last pic before this sweetie is earth side! They suggested oooone more U/S in 8-10 weeks to check the growth of my fibroid, but I’m opting not to do that. 
    Also, I looked back through all the pics everyone’s posted since may. It’s unbelievable how much the babes have all grown!!
  • Had the anatomy scan yesterday and all looked well. Baby has a cute button nose, and US confirmed he's a boy lol. 
  • 27 weeks with my little wiggle worm! He moved so much that this was the best we could get for 3D😂