November 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 5/24

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Weekly Symptoms 5/24

• Options
    I'm 16 weeks today.   I think I felt my first Braxton hicks of this pregnancy this morning.  I was in bed with my hand on my lower abdomen because little guy was fluttering around and all of a sudden my uterus got really hard for about 30 seconds then it relaxed again. It was painless, but such a weird feeling lol. I can't remember when I started feeling them with DS. 

Otherwise I have been feeling a lot more human the last couple weeks, which is nice.  I'm still not super bonded with this pregnancy, but I wasn't with DS's pregnancy either. I am a worrier so I can't get too excited until they are outside of my uterus and healthy 😁
  • Options
    16+2

god, so dizzy! Still have RLP as well but definitely not as painful/uncomfortable. I’d say that’s pretty much all I got going on at the moment though which is nice 👌🏻 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    13+2

RLP continues. headaches are back and more frequent. my nausea during the day seems to be gone, but I'll randomly get it at night when I'm laying down.
  • Options
    15+6 The hip aches at night are killer. This morning I did try swapping out the pillow I've been using between my knees for a thicker one and that seemed to make things better. So tonight I'm going to try that from the beginning and see if it makes a difference. Something has got to make a difference or I'm going to be so beyond sleep deprived by the time this pregnancy ends. 
  • Options
    I forgot to add pregnancy brain and also I can’t stop farting 💨 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    bumphibumphi member
    This is sometimes called quickening.
  • Options
    I have the worst allergies. I’ve never had allergies before so I’m calling them pregnancy induced. I cannot go outside without sneezing, coughing, having a runny nose, and itchy throat and mouth for DAYS afterwards. And, I can’t not take my kids outside. I’m hoping for a rainy day here soon 🙏
  • Options
    @doodleoodle ugh you can have our rainy days! I swear it’s rained everyday here for months. And we haven’t had a day above 68 yet 😩 (yes the UK is cold and rainy but not normally THIS bad) 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny that sounds miserable! 
  • Options
    I got sent home today from work. Started having blurry vision in one eye again so took my BP and it was in the 150s when normal I'm 110-120. Midwife asked for a to go home, relax (haha) and retake BP later. 

Fun fact, you can't have pre-eclampsia before 20 weeks, maybe I'm just too old for this 😉
  • Options
    I have migraine style headaches. I've been feeling awful all day. I am struggling so much. 
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort sorry you are having such a rough time lately! 

@jenharvey84 I hope you feel better soon