January 2022 Moms

UO 5/20

Re: UO 5/20

• Flowers are a horrible gift. Sure, they look nice for a few days, but then you have to deal with the random petals and stuff falling onto the counter, and then it starts to smell weird, and now you have this huge vase to store somewhere. Just give me candy or a pie or something where I don't have to clean up the aftermath. 
  • I don't lke target. I feel like is overpriced and overhyped. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Beer is literally disgusting. I much prefer wine or seltzers!
  • firewife2021firewife2021 member
    edited May 2021
    @Lisa3379 Agreed. Overpriced too. And lately I am more into plants! I'd much rather DH pick out a $30 gift from the magnolia section at Target instead of roses that die in a few days 😇
  • @Lisa3379 yeah I'm not in to flowers too much either. roses don't bother me too much, but in general the smell of flowers gives me a migraine and the pollen bothers me.
  • First of all, "American Beauty" is my favorite movie of all time and I am thrilled at the use of this GIF.

I also think flowers are a huge waste of money and only look pretty/smell nice for like, two days max.
  • @fifilala516 Kevin Spacey used to be my all-time favorite actor. I was so bummed to hear the allegations against him. 
  • magalina_hmagalina_h member
    edited May 2021
    I don't lke target. I feel like is overpriced and overhyped. 

I can't get enough of Target. I probably make 2-3 trips there a week minimum.  Lately it's been all either drive up or Shipt delivery though. 
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @firewife2021 I would also prefer a plant over cut flowers. That's what I asked for for Mother's Day. I wanted DH and DS to plant annuals in my outdoor pots because I was too lazy to do it myself, but I love the look of it when I pull in the driveway.
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Love target, hate beer, i don’t care about flowers..... and my unpopular opinion is Taylor Swift sucks. She’s fake and phony AF and her music sucks. There I said it. Sorry to the Swifties.
  • @MagalinaH Yesss target! Im there multiple times a week. LOL. My DH laughs because my local target knows me and DS by first name basis 😅

@laurabridget I can't stand her either. So FAKE!
  • @laurabridget yesssss dislike Taylor Swift too, and her music. she's had a couple catchy tunes, but man her new stuff is awful (but I also strongly dislike that type of music anyway, so I'm biased lol)
  • I can't name a single Taylor Swift song. 
  • Oh I love me some Taylor Swift. I think she's a badass, and her concert I went to was one of the most fun nights ever.
  • Ooo
    Flowers are good if you get them directly from the grower (and way cheaper!)
    Love Target
    looooove beer. And wine. And all of it really. 
    Taylor Swift is ugh as a person but I’ve been known to accidentally like some of her songs. 

Hmmm. 
    I don’t understand why people consider cheeseburgers junk food and I feel zero guilt letting my kids eat them. Especially quality meat ones 🤷🏻‍♀️