Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 5/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 5/20

• Options
    bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 30/33

CD/DPO: 24/9-11

Timing: I think we were too late 

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: BFN today

R/R: AF never showed yesterday but I was so crampy all day so I was wondering if it could possibly be ~* iMpLaNtAtIoN cRaMpInG *~ haha but the BFN says no. Fully expecting AF today and it’s fine. I have a million calls/meetings today that will help keep my mind off my infertile uterus, and hopefully AF does come shortly so I can get the worst of it out of the way before the weekend. 

CS/Q: My temps have all been hovering right around cover line, but I think O was CD 13 and my cover line should be lower. I put a fake temp in for CD13 since I didn’t temp that morning and FF agreed. 

Original chart ⬇️

Fake temp chart ⬇️

• Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    @bows22 sorry for the bfn. Hopefully AF comes today for both of us so the weekend isn’t too bad! 

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 28

Timing: 🤷🏼‍♀️

Typical LP length: 🤷🏼‍♀️

Testing: no

R/R: i had some cramping and light spotting yesterday + cramping this morning so I’m just waiting for AF. Wish she’d get the show on the road so we can move to the next cycle. Im also getting in a pool on Saturday and would prefer it to not be CD 1 😬 I’m going to treat myself to coffee shop coffee today.

CS/Q: didn’t chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bows22 Sorry for the BFN. Hope AF comes before the weekend for you. Weekend AF start sucks.

@b_1029 Yum, coffee shop coffee! I hope AF arrives sooner than later for you because, again, weekend AF start sucks.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/1

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: definitely May 30 (day before my birthday) but likely starting a week from today

R/R: Happy this cycle is properly on track. the TWW should be alright because I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend with my BFF and then have work deadlines to keep me properly distracted. 

CS/Q: Nope.

• Options
    lurking ****

@beakay8 happy birthday 🧁🎈
  • Options
    @daisy0322 thank you. Yeah, if this isn't my month then AF is predicted to arrive on my birthday or the next day, and *praying* if it's an AF month it comes on June 1. I don't want that birthday gift. lol
  • Options
    @kgg2241 sorry you're feeling a little down today, but big yay for Thai place! that's exciting, and glad it's so good! I love Thai. 
  • Options

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: decent, prob -3,-1

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: nooooooo, don’t even think about it, self! 

R/R: I think this is my least favorite part of the TWW, like 5-10 DPO, when it’s super easy to SS implantation and it’s too early to go POAS crazy. Bleh. 

My rave is that a girlfriend is coming over tonight and we’re going to do our nails and watch HGTV. 

CS/Q: nah 

@bows22 @b_1029 the least AF could do is avoid messing up a weekend. Jeez! Hope AF arrives soon and your weekends are happy! 

@kgg2241 Oh my word if I lived a block away from Thai food that’s all I’d ever want to eat! So good! 

• Options

@bows22 sorry for he BFN. 

@beakay8 happy birthday!

@kgg2241 YUM!!! Thai is my favorite too!  We just ordered it for lunch!

CD/DPO: 31/10

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: nope

R/R: work is crazy busy.  I just want the weekend to get here. 

CS/Q: I thought my dip in temp yesterday was AF coming but it went back up this morning. Ugh I just want AF to come so I can start fresh with a completely clear cycle. This one and the prior one included covid vaccines so I was a little wary of trying. Especially since I got a pretty high fever with my second.  But according to my chart, it was before ovulation.  It is the # on CD 14 on my chart in spoiler.  I guess I were to get KU this cycle I wouldn't hate it!  We weren't hardcore trying this cycle but were not preventing either. 

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    awelloawello member

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: possibly -1, but not 100% sure this cycle. Haven’t charted in a couple years and got a late start with BBT this month.

Typical LP length: Not sure.

Testing: Monday if AF doesn’t show

R/R: Work is also super busy today, but I like putting my earbuds in and jamming out to music while working. Currently outside on lunch break in 80-degree weather, nice shady spot. (I’m on my phone so apologies for any typos!)

CS/Q: My cycles have been on the short side since coming off BC in November, but I just started charting again this cycle. Little concerned that my luteal phase is short since I think AF is coming today or tomorrow. Had a temp drop below coverline this morning, but just kind of waiting it out. Any thoughts/advice welcome. 

• Options
    @awello I'm jealous of people who can jam out to music while working. I can listen to a very specific jazz playlist sometimes but mostly my job is difficult for me to do with music/lyrics in my head. (I'm an editor.) Your weather sounds marvelous! 
  • Options
    awelloawello member
    @beakay8 That’s awesome that you’re an editor! I’m a copywriter for my day job, but it’s all boring automotive stuff. That’s the only time I can jam out while writing. When it’s my own personal writing, I like to listen to piano playlists. 
  • Options
    @awello Oh hey, yeah, I'm a technical editor, so similar fields! (I don't find my subject matter boring, but it is highly technical and I have to really focus, and I find most things distractions. I work in silence, ha.)
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @b_1029 no AF for me yet, hopefully you had better luck!

@beakay8 there was an epic “period on my birthday” Peggy almost exactly 2 years ago. I hope you don’t get AF on your bday but if you do we can relive that thread!

@gin@gingermama29 oh that’s awful about your school not having AC. This heat is brutal though, I had to actually put on dress clothes and go to a client downtown. I was so gross. 

@kgg2@kgg2241 that’s amazing about the Thai place! So cool that it is so close. Thai is also one of my favorites and now I’m craving it haha 

@rachelredhead have fun with your friend tonight!!

@ReadyForaB I mean you’re going to test eventually right??😂 nice temp jump today 

@awello my RE said an LP of 10 days is nothing to be worried about, so I wouldn’t stress too much 
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    @bows22 still nothing over here. Looks like another weekend AF for me, yaaaaay. 

@beakay8 hope you have fun celebrating your birthday!

@gingermama29 oh wow, I’d die without ac at work! Hope the next bit goes by quickly before he heat gets totally unbearable!

@kgg2241 sorry for the bfn. That’s awesome about the Thai place! I can get down on some pad Thai 

@rachelredhead the first few and last few days of the TWW are the worrrrrst. Sounds like a fun girls night, enjoy!

@ReadyForaB I’m terrible at reading charts, but looks good with the temp jump!

@awello agreed with bows that I wouldn’t think that was cause for concern. From what I remember they’re only really concerned and do testing if it’s less than 10? 
  • Options
    awelloawello member
    @bows22 @b_1029 thanks for the replies! For some reason I thought it was 10 days and under. I'm going to watch and wait, either way, and keep charting with each cycle.