2nd Trimester
Options

Tightening stomach when walk only

Hello I am now 22 week 4 days and when I walk for few minutes it gets super hard the labor place I went to checked me out last week and told me normal they were not contractions but more tightening growth of the stomach muscles but still scares me as I had to take one pill at the er at my first pregnancy 8 years ago so it always is in my mind for this baby even tho my gyno and nurse say normal and say that this pregnancy is different and doubt will happen again as my daughter wasn’t preterm was 38 week 3 days and 8.98lb but I want to make sure my son now makes it past 38 weeks and I’m so scared every day and it ruins it when I can’t walk far and feel massive with this tighten harder stomach 

Re: Tightening stomach when walk only

• Options
    It seems like you are very nervous and anxious. I would talk to your dr about anxiety you're feeling. 

As far as the walking, it could be where the baby positions themselves when you walk. I know when I was pregnant with my last baby he always moved to the top when I was walking around and it felt my stomach stayed so tight, but it was just baby's position. 
  • Options
    Thank you sucks because it wasn’t as tighten today when walk just some had anxiety my doc won’t help gave me some antihistamine for anxiety but don’t work as I was on Xanax before got preg sadly , but I had mild cramp or ache right side by the muscle area walked only on n off 15 min and been trying to calm it down lay down and still come n go every second like a ache my nurse tells me Tylenol take but she didn’t see me for this I did have a cramp like while preg for my first but I am more scared because I had to take a pill at 28 weeks to stop mild contractions so now it always in my head that these ache right side scare me 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had that with my first pregnancy, and now have it again with my second. nothing ever came of it, was just told that when i walk it can cause braxton hicks. it always stops when i sit down.
  • Options
    Braxton Hicks :)