Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

How long after having Mirena removed did it take you to conceive?

A little backstory: I'm 33 so I feel my clock is ticking. I have 2 kids already and had planned not having more until I recently married my husband. He's younger than me with no kids so we are kinda excited to get the ball rolling. My IUD was overdue to be removed by like 3 years but it was removed without complications. I've now had my 2nd period since having it removed (currently ovulating).  I've read online that most healthy couples conceived within 6 months to a year. Just curious as to what others may have experienced after having an IUD removed. TIA 

Re: How long after having Mirena removed did it take you to conceive?

• Options
    daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited May 2021
    A little backstory: I'm 33 so I feel my clock is ticking. I have 2 kids already and had planned not having more until I recently married my husband. He's younger than me with no kids so we are kinda excited to get the ball rolling. My IUD was overdue to be removed by like 3 years but it was removed without complications. I've now had my 2nd period since having it removed (currently ovulating).  I've read online that most healthy couples conceived within 6 months to a year. Just curious as to what others may have experienced after having an IUD removed. TIA 
    QFP

Hello! This board probably works a little differently than you may be expecting. There  is a welcome new members area you can look through That will help you understand more what we are about. We are more of a community and have an order and decorum we follow. If you are Interested after lurking and reading the pinned posts there’s a new member intro thread you’ll want to start at. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    babyodobabyodo member
    @acleverusername - You are a better person than I. Kudos.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022