January 2022 Moms
Options

Monday B*tchFest 5.10

What's got you fired up this morning?

Re: Monday B*tchFest 5.10

• Options
    It's Monday. And 8:06 Monday morning shit had already hit the fan at work. Luckily I work from home lmao. Anyone else totally looking forward to ML?!?! Or just me. Hope every beautiful mama is having a peaceful Monday! 
  • Options
    There's nothing in particular grinding my gears, I'm just SO sick of teaching online. The kids are done, and I am done. 18 more days after today (and only 2 more Mondays!).  What's making it worse is that I feel like complete crap and I'm so tired, so teaching is the last thing I want to do.  The only time my stomach doesn't hurt is when I'm sleeping, lol!

@firewife2021 I'm sorry work was such a shit-show this morning.  I hope your day has gotten better!

DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    firewife2021firewife2021 member
    edited May 2021
    There's nothing in particular grinding my gears, I'm just SO sick of teaching online. The kids are done, and I am done. 18 more days after today (and only 2 more Mondays!).  What's making it worse is that I feel like complete crap and I'm so tired, so teaching is the last thing I want to do.  The only time my stomach doesn't hurt is when I'm sleeping, lol!

@firewife2021 I'm sorry work was such a shit-show this morning.  I hope your day has gotten better!

I can imagine! I have a couple gals who their kids, I feel awful for em. In California in some areas, it has been back and forth. They started online. Then they went back to school, then they reclosed school to back online and then about a month ago BACK to campus. One of hers is in kindergarten and I'm like omg, these poor kids. And teachers! 

Lucky you though! The summer break! 
  • Options
    @magalina_h virtual teaching seems so difficult, glad you're almost done!

@firewife2021 gotta love those Mondays 🙄. Hopefully things settle down for you!

I'm just cranky in general. Probably hormones, but I'm just irritable all the time now. And I didn't bring enough snacks to work today (because I keep waiting for my non-existent nausea to kick in, so I'm not packing a lot), so that has me sad, and now the dude who sits in the cubicle katty-corner to me is taking his daily afternoon nap so now I have to hear him snore. Gah! 
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams does no one else hear him snore? How does he get away with that? Or is it during his lunch break? Annoying!  
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams How is he able to nap in an office? I felt guilty resting my eyes for 5 minutes in between meetings while I work from home.
  • Options
    @magalina_h @fifilala516 I'm on some random empty floor, so there's not many of us here. I think he's part of the building services team...I hear him and his coworker talk about prepping all the rooms/desks etc for covid protocols. So maybe he doesn't actually have much to do unless someone calls him. But still!!!! 
  • Options
    @magalina_h @fifilala516 I'm on some random empty floor, so there's not many of us here. I think he's part of the building services team...I hear him and his coworker talk about prepping all the rooms/desks etc for covid protocols. So maybe he doesn't actually have much to do unless someone calls him. But still!!!! 
    not cool. Makes me think of George Costanza from Seinfeld, lol!
  • Options
    I’m grumpy because I have more bloat belly now than I did at 20 weeks with my first baby 🙄 It’s fine but I was not totally prepared to bust out the maternity clothes quite so soon. 

Also very grouchy because I finally got my baby fully weaned last night admins my boob hurts. She’s only nursed off one side for the past year or so.