Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 5/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 5/10

• bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 30/33

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Not much 

R/R: We went to a wedding on Saturday which was so fun but we had way too much to drink. There was an after party in the hotel we stayed at and I don’t remember anything. Yikes. How old are we again?? So apparently I passed out while DH was getting ready for bed and then we felt so awful all day yesterday and couldn’t muster the energy to have sex last night either, even though I had a very positive OPK. We will probably DTD tonight just to have some kind of chance but it’s most likely too late. But the way I see it, I either have a polyp and we should be TTA, or I don’t have a polyp and we will be doing an IUI next cycle, so either way there is not a lot riding on this current cycle and may be nice to have a break. 

CS/Q: Temp bump but I was tossing and turning for 3 hours before finally deciding to just temp 

• inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited May 2021
    @bows22 how many days has it been since your biopsy? Hope those results come soon!

Month/Cycle: 6 AL
    CD: 15
    WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, CM, GF and DF diet, PNV, DHA, probiotic, CoQ10
    R/R: boo Monday. But the weekend was good. DH did lots of gardening. I got the dishes cleaned. We also burned wood for a good 3-4 hours. No rain in the forecast so we might actually burn every evening this week for an hour or 2 to whittle down all the tres and branches we've cut for the last 5-6 years. I'm going to take Friday off so I'm definitely looking forward to that!

And just a funny little story.... When we were with DH's family Saturday my SIL is talking about their new puppy plus various other things with their neighbors. Like, I guess one of the neighbors took him off the leash and he ended up in tall grasses and covered in burrs that she had to remove. Also someone blaring music at 1am. Etc etc. DH and I later are like, ok, why is it that they know all their neighbors but have nothing but complaints about them? Meanwhile we know only 2 and really only speak to 1 because we went to high school together. We don't have problems with our neighbors so who's the better one off here haha.
    CS/Q: I felt compelled to start OPKs on CD13 instead of 14 and thank goodness I did. Saturday morning Premom gave me a 0.4 and before bed it was 0.88. My peak was Sunday morning so that would have been a shocker to have my first OPK of the cycle be a blazing positive. O is likely today since my temp bump wasn't that high.

Eta: added chart and fixed spacing

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22 sometimes you just need one of those nights!

@inthewoods23 Haha!  My DH and I are the same.  We barely talk to our neighbors but we have no problems with them. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PVN

R/R: I feel so good to be fully vaccinated and not be benched anymore.  I thought my O would go back to its normal day 14 this cycle this cycle but I guess no such luck.  But it is good in a way bc I got my second COVID shot, accompanied by a 102 fever, on cycle day 14.  I feel good about having a completely fresh start next cycle (hopefully).

CS/Q: nope.  STILL WAITING TO O!!!

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• bows22bows22 member
    @inthewoods23 it was on Tuesday. So I don’t know if she meant 3-5 business days or actual days since I’m assuming the lab is closed at least on Sundays, if not saturday too. I’m hoping I’ll get them today or sometimes results get pushed through overnight so maybe in the morning. Anyway I agree with you on the neighbor thing! It would stress me out to have to be social to all of our neighbors. Glad you caught your surge in time! I was a little taken off guard by mine too

@ReadyForaB yes I think that night will hold me over for awhile haha. Yay for being fully vaccinated! Hopefully you O soon and can get moving on the next cycle 
  • @ReadyForaB the only issue I really have with the neighbors we don't know is that their freaking dogs aren't on leashes and they don't have invisible fences! The neighbor east of us has what I think is a little yorkie and that dog has wandered across the street and 2 houses down. Like hello, your dog might get run over! The whole thing with the vaccine messing with cycles stresses me out. I'd rather just wait. I waited long enough last cycle to finally O on CD21 haha. Happy to hear you're fully vaccinated!

@bows22 yeah it's likely business days. Although I know for my PGT-A results I got called by the embryologist on a Saturday. Different tests obviously, but that could also have been that my clinic got my results on Friday and called me Saturday when they're still open. Whatever the case is, I hope your get your results by tomorrow!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited May 2021
    @bows22 oh that sounds so fun! Glad you got a nice night out and cut loose!

@inthewoods23 we actually socialize with our neighbors quite a bit but thankfully have good relationships with them. Yay for gardening and wood burning this weekend . I can’t wait to have a fire soon.

@ReadyForaB yay for fully vaccinated!! It’s such a stress relief once you reach that status. It has alleviated a lot of my anxiety with my exposure.

Month/Cycle: 23/2 AL

CD: 67

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, temping

R/R: we visited my ILs this weekend for the first time since October. It was really good to see them again! I’ve also started exercising against this week and have successfully done at least 20 minutes for each of the last 5 days. DH and I recently got Apple watches and closing the fitness rings every day has been a good motivator. I’m hoping I can keep up the good habits and better health with help with TTC, especially as I’m (hopefully) moving into y medicated cycle soon.

CS/Q:  

• @ReadyForaB yay for full vaccination! It has helped me mentally so much! 

@bows22 Oscar Wilde said it best, “everything in moderation, including moderation.” 😀

@inthewoods23 we are new to our neighborhood and so far we’ve liked all the neighbors we’ve met. The wild card is our immediate neighbor on the corner who seem kinda hermit-like and anti-social. One of those houses where you kinda can’t determine how many people live there. But then again, Covid, everyone is anti-social these days. So maybe we’ll get to know them eventually. Talking about neighbors always makes me feel weirdly grown up. Like, borrowing a shovel or dropping off cookies when someone graduates just feels very adult to me. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Mira, HIO

R/R: our weekend was beautiful and we took full advantage. Had a great day on Saturday shopping with my mom and sis. Got bored and dyed my hair kinda purple on Sunday. It’ll be interesting to have video calls with clients today. 😂

CS/Q: eh, just not sure in general. Mira said I’d O today but after tests yesterday and today, now it’s Wednesday. That’s more typical for me and I’m just gonna try to HIO EOD through Thursday. It’s my first month using the Mira analyzer so I’ll just chalk this up to a learning curve. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs

R/R: The weekend was lovely, but now it's Monday. Today's my last teaching day of the semester -- I teach an afterschool creative writing program for lower-income elementary school students -- and I'm really glad because this semester was *hard* on all of us, students and instructors, and I am so ready for the summer break. (I don't do the summer writing camps; I'll see if I'm free to teach in the fall, but the reason I could swing it this year was because it was all remote.) Will students even show up today? Who's to say. 

CS/Q: Nope.

@bows22 Cheers to a good weekend night! I definitely have those nights, and the aftermath is always a good mix of "wow, that was super fun & I needed a night to let loose" and "woooow, hangovers suck, please never again, self." Ha. I hope you get your results this week from the lab/doc. 

@inthewoods23 We're like... neighborly friendly with most of our neighbors (wave, say hello, basic stuff) and are friends ish with one neighbor down the street, but yeah, no real complaints unless it's a holiday in which you can shoot off fireworks, and then it's chaos. One of our neighbors is on the HOA board AND does fireworks for the city shows, so despite fireworks being against the HOA rules, he sets off extremely illegal fireworks several times a year/most weekends in the summer. The other neighbors in the cul-de-sac with him are a fire fighter and a county sheriff, so it's one of those rules do not apply if you're the people who enforce them and choose not to do so, and mostly that's what irks me about it. But I like the rest of my neighbors just fine!

@readyforaB Hip hip hooray for being fully vaccinated! Both MH and I got our second shots during last cycle/my first cycle off BC, so it was kinda nice to have it timed that all the potential wonkiness was in one cycle. I hope you feel the relief of being fully vaccinated (I did, and I know others have said so) and have a relaxing cycle otherwise. :) 

@gingermama29 I'm glad you got to see your in laws and it was nice! I love my in laws so much, and seeing them is such a relief to me. Also, big congrats on sticking to exercising! That always seems like the hardest routine to add for me. 

• @inthewoods23 I didn't even think it might be the vaccine messing with my cycles!!! I need to look into that.
    TW - LOSS
    I am coming off a loss in March so I thought my cycles were just a mess from that.  Which might be the case also. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• @ReadyForaB I’ve definitely heard from a couple friends who had cycle impacts from the vaccine. Their experience was AF came sooner than expected. My last cycle (included my second shot) was a few days longer than my typical cycle. Hard to say if that was a vaccine impact or just random quirkiness. 🤷‍♀️ 

TW Loss

When I had my losses it took a couple cycles to get back to my normal. It can be emotional to wait for your body to settle into that rhythm again, I hope you’re being sweet to yourself as you figure things out. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: Sorry I posted and ghosted on Friday! I had a great day off and was very productive running errands and getting things done around the house. So on Saturday my body apparently decided that was quite enough and gave me a migraine. I haven’t had one in probably a decade and it was not a welcome recurrence! Finally feeling more human today.  

CS/Q: Meh. Usually I would be close to O by now, but OPKs are still low. Which is good I guess, since we haven’t HIO in a couple days.

• @bows22 Good attitude for this cycle. Glad the wedding was fun!

@inthewoods23 Oh man, we have so much that needs to be burned or taken to our local yard waste disposal. Thanks for the reminder/motivation! Also, we are firmly on a “wave but don’t speak” basis with our neighbors and I think it is great.

@ReadyForaB Yay for the vaccine and I hope you O soon!

@gingermama29 Great job exercising this week!

@rachelredhead Purple hair sounds like fun. I tried to dye my hair red once, but it’s so naturally dark that it only showed up in bright sunlight.

@beakay8 Enjoy your last teaching day and hooray for summer break!

• @abjm0325 I’m naturally strawberry blonde so this color is a bit eggplanty on me. I called it Russian Prostitute Red to my husband and now that’s how I’m thinking of it. 🤷‍♀️😂

• @gingermama29 it's perfect temps right now for burning wood. Warm enough that I'm good in a hoodie and not hot that the addition of a fire would be killer. Did you hear back about getting your period induced so you can move on with a medicated cycle?

@rachelredhead you dying your hair reminds me of one of my college roommates who somewhat randomly went and got her tongue pierced. I think it was after a break up. She went home one weekend and came back with the piercing. Alright lol.

@beakay8 oh my goodness that's crazy that the HOA guy is the one breaking the rules.

@ReadyForaB maybe it's a combo of both? Either way, hope O comes soon for you

@abjm0325 oof I'm sorry about the migraine! We are also the waving type and that's really it with our neighbors. We're not exactly in a neighborhood that has lots of people our age. Comes with living in a very old/mature neighborhood that started in the 50/60s. Next to us is a somewhat ritzy neighborhood (quite a few million dollar homes) so all those families have kids in their teenage years and younger so they are all likely a good 10-20 years older than us.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • bows22bows22 member
    @gingermama29 oh I bet your ILs were so happy to see you guys too! And yes on the Apple Watch - that’s a great motivator for me too. I didn’t think I would like a smart watch but I love it. 

@rachelredhead that’s so fun about your hair! Im sure it looks great! I agree that Mira is prob still just adjusting to your cycles and maybe defaults to CD14 to start?

@beakay8  I hope you have an easy last day!

@abj@abjm0325 I’m sorry about the migraine, so weird that you got it out of nowhere. Hopefully it’s another decade before you get another one 

• <p>Month/Cycle: Final Treatment</p><p>CD: 3</p><p>WAYDTGKU: Natural FET</p><p>R/R: Busy weekend!  But mostly good.  I have just been kinda crabby with AF I guess, not in the best mood, but trying to do the best I can... :/  Meds are ordered, financials are cleared, so all that is good news.  Just gotta keep putting one foot in front of the other.</p><p>CS/Q: NATM</p>
  • kgg2241kgg2241 member
    @BusinessWife I'm glad you had a good weekend! And it is completely understandable why you'd be a little crabby, AF or not. 

@abjm0325 Ugh, migraines are the worst. Hopefully it was just a fluke and you go another decade before getting another. 

@beakay8 That sounds like a very challenging, but rewarding job. Hooray for your last day! You deserve a break. 

@rachelredhead That sounds like a fun hair color! I'm a little bit jealous haha. 

@gingermama29 Any update on starting meds to kick start a new cycle? 

@bows22 The wedding sounds fun! But I know what you mean. I did happy hour last week with some coworkers and it killed me. I didn't even drink that much, but I sure can't handle it like I used to. 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Leteozole/Mira

R/R: The Mira monitor finally indicated this morning that my LH is surging. Of course, that was the one time I forgot to also do a Wondfo to see if a line showed up. I am super anxious to get home from work to test again. I'm actually hoping that was the end of my surge and not the beginning. If so, our timing gets 4.5 stars in my book LOL. Anyways, my weekend was good! I was pleasantly surprised with my visit home. 

CS/Q: Nope

• bows22bows22 member
    @BusinessWife❤️

@kgg2241 I hope your test tonight shows your surge is over! And glad you had a nice trip home!