Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 5/8-5/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 5/8-5/9

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV

R/R: I have been MIA for a few days. I was REALLY down and out from my second covid vaccine. Finally feeling myself again. My temps are all over the place so I don’t think I ovulated but I don’t really know. Calling this cycle a wash at this point. 

CS/Q: nope. 

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    kgg2241kgg2241 member

@ReadyForaB oh man, the second shot knocked me out too. It was rough. Glad you are starting to feel better. Sorry you're not feeling great about this cycle 😞.

~

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, Mira

R/R: I have to drive home to see my mom tomorrow and I'm just kinda dreading it. I really want to spend the weekend at my home, and we just don't get along great. This year has been especially rocky.  Rave-- I got my bridesmaid dress fitted this morning for my sister's wedding! I am so excited to dress up and I LOVE the dress she picked for me. 

CS/Q: I'm feeling kind of discouraged. I know it's only cycle day 14, but I usually ovulate around now. My opks are blazing negative. Barely a line. Mira seems to think the same thing. So we will see what happens 🤷. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@ReadyForaB I hope you're on the mend. Our second doses knocked me and my husband down for a day or so, but I'm excited because we're coming up on 2 weeks and I get to spend all day with my mom on Tuesday. 

@kgg2241 I hope the weekend goes well for you.

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements 

R/R: I'm very excited/relieved because I got my calculus exam grade from earlier this week, I thought I did badly, but I got an 85. Other than that, basically working and studying all weekend, super exciting stuff.

CS/Q: no chart pic since I'm at work. Temps.still wonky, but the weatjers been weird, so who knows. I got a faint line on an opk last night and cm is back a little, so I kight have missed O loke FF thinks, or I might not have. I've got a little of what feels like mittelschmerz today and last night so maybe we're ok? Either way, just going to try to HIO EOD from last night until either definite O or my period comes. Shouldn't be more than a week either way.

• Options

@fantasyflyte calculus killed me in college, I’m so impressed by your grade! Congrats!

@kgg2241 what’s the dress look like? We’re going wedding dress shopping fir my little sister next weekend and I’m so excited! No clue what I’m gonna wear as MOH yet, but it’s fun to look at options. Yay for pretty dresses!

@readyforaB hope you feel better soon!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Mira, trying to eat well and exercise

R/R: had a fun shopping day with my mom and sis and had a meal inside a restaurant for the first time in 15 months or so. Nice bit of normalcy for the weekend! 

CS/Q: 🤷‍♀️ My cycle is usually around 32 days. Last cycle was 35. This is my first month using Mira and today it showed a significant increase in LH, enough for it to ballpark Monday (CD14) for O. That just seems early to me, but maybe not. 🤷‍♀️ I guess I’ll just keep testing and see if that pattern sticks. We HIO today so I guess I’ll jump him again tomorrow or Monday in case Mira is right. I don’t tend to clue DH in on ovulation because he can have some performance anxiety. But he’s gonna know something’s up if I jump him multiple days in a row, especially on a Monday (the day of the week I’m least likely to make a move). 

• Options
    <p>Month/Cycle: Final Treatment</p><p>CD: 2</p><p>WAYDTGKU: Natural FET</p><p>R/R: It's going to me almost impossible to get to monitoring tomorrow, so I'm heading in today.  Wish me luck!  Hopefully it's all put in the system and everything and goes smoothly (and fast).</p><p>CS/Q: N/A</p><p>
    </p><p>@rachelredhead Your little shopping date with mom sound so nice!  What are lil sis' wedding colors?  I remember my whole wedding planning thing like it was yesterday, such a special time.  Our anniversary is coming up so I guess it's acceptable for me to indulge in a little sentimentality lol</p><p>@fantasyflyte Congrats on the calc grade!  I'm sure your worked hard for it!  Please remind me, what's your program again?  GL with all your HIO, that stinks about the uncertainty, but like you said, a week or so either way is not so bad!</p><p>@kgg2241  I'm so glad you love your bridesmaid dress!  Sorry about the drive, but hopefully you guys can have a decent visit, despite your differences.  Is there a specific reason you guys don't get along?</p><p>@ReadyForaB I was wondering what happened to you!  Glad you're feeling better.  I got that step tracker and I was hoping someone would help me set it up and... now I don't know where it is.  ughhhh.  I am going to make a point to look for it this week and see if DH can help me get going with my step tracking.</p>
  • Options
    kgg2241kgg2241 member
    @BusinessWife She has some mental health issues that really came out over the last year (though they've always been there). It's a lot to explain haha. Good luck with your monitoring today! I hope it goes quickly and smooth as can be ❤️🤞❤️. 

@fantasyflyte good job on the calc grade!! 

@rachelredhead Pic in spoiler! Have fun shopping next week! So fun! What are her colors?
  • Options
    @kgg2241 oh I love that dress! What a cool style, doesn’t look like a bridesmaid dress at all so I bet it’ll be a fun dress to have in the closet for future stuff. To you and @BusinessWife, my sister’s colors are sage and a kind of mint green. These are two I like so far. Her wedding isn’t until July ‘22 so I’m honestly delaying choosing because hopefully I’ll be making a choice informed by pregnancy timing. 🤷‍♀️🤞 🙏 

• Options
    @BusinessWife I'm a meteorology major, making a career change
  • Options

@readyforab oof I'm sorry :( I'm about to join you in the "it's a wash" team. glad you're vaccinated now though!

@kgg2241 it sounds like there might be some stress affecting it? I hope your weekend hasn't been as stressful and that you got to really enjoy the dress fitting, the dress looks gorgeous!

@fantasyflyte congrats!!! Bs are good!!!! and if I remember right you get a week off before summer term starts right?

@rachelredhead when in doubt HIO ;)

@businesswife fx everything goes smoothly this final treatment cycle <3

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, cm/cp, cbad/opk

R/R: y'all what a wild weekend.

Friday afternoon MH got word that his grandfather was seriously ill so we flew out that night and have been in and out of the hospital ever since. today, my MIL and GMIL (grandmother in law) talked to the dr and they made the decision to move him into in-hospital hospice care. we're thinking it may only be a day or so. I'm just here supporting MH and the family so they can be with grandfather, trying to be out of the way but still present for when I'm needed. naturally I feel stressed so O is probably still delayed. I might call it a wash if I don't get Peak on strips or CBAD before I leave (I only brought enough strips to last til tomorrow, but I am still trying to temp despite my inconsistent sleep schedule out here). I might still HIO once because I leave Thursday to go home, unpack and repack, handle the pets, and then go to FL to see family for a week.

CS/Q: cbad is still telling me high, opks are still pretty negative with no shift yet but that could be because of how much water I'm drinking

• Options
    @BusinessWife yay for the step tracker!  It is really easy to set up.  You download the app and it basically sets itself up if I remember correctly.
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!