Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW WEEKEND 5/8-9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW WEEKEND 5/8-9

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: 14?

Testing: I don’t know yet since MH schedule changed. I’ve not decided probably the 14th

R/R: My mom and I went shopping yesterday and I got a new Kate Spade with a matching wallet and I’m kinda obsessed 😍 she wants to go to the zoo for Mother’s Day but it’s a tad rainy this weekend so I think we’re going to go next weekend. 

CS/Q: Everything was totally normal this morning so the temp dips a little weird looking and I was even kinda hot when I woke up. At least it’s not below the cover line again. It’ll be interesting to see it tomorrow.

• Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    @daisy0322 love that purse and wallet, so springy!

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 16/ 🤷🏼‍♀️

Timing: 🤷🏼‍♀️

Typical LP length: anywhere from 11-14

Testing: no

R/R: i have no idea if I belong here or not lol. I took another OPK yesterday and it was darker than the day before, but given the fact my cycles are 26-28 days on average, I just assume I’ve o’d by now. I might start temping next cycle to get more info. 

I’m visiting my parents for the weekend and we’re going to an outdoor brunch at my aunt’s house today. I’m so freaking excited to see some of my extended family!!!!

CS/Q: nope 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kgg2241kgg2241 member
    @Daisy22 the color of that purse is gorgeous! I'm obsessed 😍.
  • Options
    @kgg2241 thanks! I’m basically in love lol I got it on an amazon omg deal too. 

@b_1029 thank you 😊 Kate Spade and Micheal Kors are my favorite enjoy seeing your parents! 
  • Options

@daisy0322 omg it’s so pretty! Love it! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: hopefully holding off until Friday (14th). MH and I are headed to the beach with his family, so I’m hoping that will distract me from my general need to test as soon as possible (even if not plausible). We talked about waiting until we get back/af (which is due Friday), but I couldn’t help throwing a test into my bag just in case my anxiety got the best of me. 

R/R: I’m headed to the beach! There’s been a ton of stress getting it together and we’re in the car for another 5 hours at least, but so far so good. I’m so ready for a vacation!

CS/Q: none atm 

• Options
    @shinyobjects omg have fun at the beach in super jealous! We have a beach trip planned in October but I’ve always wanted to live within a few hours of one. 
  • Options
    @daisy0322 it’s 7 hours, so not quite close, but we’re not ready to fly yet. MH and his family were avid travelers before Covid, but never road trippers, so normally they would go somewhere far with a lot of sightseeing. All I need is the ocean and a book, so I’m thrilled 😁