December 2021 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

We built a house this past year and in the last month we've had two ticks in the house! I'm not okay with this. 

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    @melbel0824 oh no! Do you have pets? We have a dog that thinks he needs to come in all winter but once ticks are out and he starts shedding his winter coat, I put a stop to that! 

We have more of a mouse issue in our old house :/
  • Options
    @savedbygrace1213 We have two dogs, and luckily they're on flea and tick medicine. We've talked to a pest control guy but haven't signed up with him yet, but after two ticks inside I think we will. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF barbie toy designers? Is it really that much cheaper to not paint ANYTHING on the plastic pieces and instead send a sheet of stickers that I need to apply on everything?? While a 3 year old is begging to play with her new doll set? 
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Options
    WTF hormones. I’ve been doing pretty well until last night when DH & I got in a massive fight. I definitely could have just let it go, but I’m still holding a grudge today. I was SOBBING last night over the dumbest stuff. I hate when you know you’re being hormonal but at the same time you feel like your rage is so valid. 
  • Options
    Wtf pregnancy dreams?  I never had any with my daughter, so this is weird!  A sexy dream with a stranger?!  So bizarre!

Also taking this and my insane nausea tonight as a good sign, so cautiously dipping my toes back in here and there on the board.  Hopefully I will get to stay.
  • Options
    bkjadebkjade member
    Omg @scaredunprepared the sexy dreams seriously WTFFFFF. I’ve been having a lot but the WORST was that I had a sexy dream about CUOMO (our governor) 🤮 who is nowhere near my sexy radar. I felt so gross when I woke up 😹 and have confessed this dream not even to my closest friends. I have some jungian dream theory to work thru on that one. TERRIBLE lol

and I feel you @midwestmomma2 - I was sobbing on my commute the other day because my partner didn’t do the dishes. I knew that I was overreacting but also felt completely justified in my anger and sadness 🎢 wheeeee
  • Options
    @bkjade lol omg at least my dream was with a sexy stranger! 🤣