November 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms “5/3”

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Weekly Symptoms “5/3”

• edited May 2021
    ETA: I'm 13+5
    Is a UTI a symptom? Because I have a UTI. Luckily I decided to go in right away and I started on some abx last night and I'm now not feeling any of the acute side effects. Just when I was feeling better, too! At least the first tri general queasiness symptoms are behind me. I'm just tired and eating all the time other than that. 
  • I’m 13+6. 

I have been having swings of blood pressure. I’ve so low blood pressure that I’m unable to sleep. Morning blood pressure is freaking high. Will see a doctor on Friday. I’m so tired from feeling dizzy from pressure fluctuations all the time. Does anyone relate to this? Can you tell me how this ended?
  • Loading the player...
  • @eggsandwich2019 Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon!
    @sthlm_21 That sounds miserable, I'm sorry :( I've dealt with low blood pressure but haven't experienced a swing like that. I hope the doctor can give you some answers and get you on a working treatment plan quickly!

13 weeks exactly

Insomnia is back. The past few days I've been waking up at 3am and unable to go back to sleep for hours. The first person to tell me to "sleep now because you won't be able to when the baby gets here" will not be responded to politely. I've gotten better sleep with a newborn.
  • 11 + 4

the nausea is so nonexistent that I’m able to drink coffee again. It makes me so nervous. On the other hand, I’m breasts are so sore, I’m so tired, and I’m always starving. I would kill for a spicy tuna roll right now.
  • 10+4

nausea was back in full force this morning. of course i also came back to work today, (which I quickly regretted) after surgery, so that may have something to do with it. I stopped all my fertility meds on Sunday, so i was hoping some of the symptoms would lessen, but so far everything is the same. 
  • jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
    edited May 2021
    13+3 

I’ve got lower back pain already, this is gonna be a looooong 6 months lol I’m also dealing with dizziness but it’s not too bad. Some days I’m starving and no amount of food satisfies me and other days I could eat hardly anything and be fine. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• 11+3 and the anxiety is getting to me. I'm scared of telling people as I don't want them to treat me differently and stop talking to me the same/inviting me for things...
  • @mayoduck ugh sorry about the insomnia. I found a lot of things easier with a newborn than while pregnant, so fuck those people who say otherwise (air travel in the third trimester was a big one where people were like "oh it'll be easier now than when he's born" FALSE). Have you tried unisom? While I still wake up during the night when I take it, I'm able to get back to sleep usually. 
  • gingerale87gingerale87 member
    edited May 2021
    10+6

Luckily, I have actually been feeling pretty good. I sleep alot and aside from just not being able to get up for a walk before work, I'm not too mad about it. Otherwise, a mild bit of food aversions/queasiness.  I got a little freaked out last week because I wasn't feeling the typical expected symptoms so I checked with a handheld ultrasound I use at work. I'm not quite sure what I was looking at but I found lots of movement that I'm positive was not me.... it made me feel reassured but also a bit neurotic. So that's where I'm at- just doing my own ultrasounds 🤦‍♀️

@jenharvey84 I am really anxious about telling people too. Luckily, my immediate coworkers are pretty much over it but I really don't want all the attention of my family.  Hopefully, you get the excited reaction but everyone recognized that you are still just... you and treat you same same.
  • @mayoduck I can relate to the insomnia creeping in. Yes! Sleeping with a new born was the best sleep I had in months!!! 

@chartput ughh the extra hormones are the worst. I was throwing up until 22nd week with my first pregnancy even though the supplementary hormones were stopped around 13th week. I hope your body handles them better than mine did. 

@gingerale87 haha this is the worst phase to be a colleague of a pregnant woman. I caught 2 colleagues trying to get a good look at my stomach.🤣🤣 With this pregnancy I’m already showing at 13 weeks. 
  • 10+1 
    Low blood pressure which is why I feel weak. Shortness of breath with my O2 actually dipping a little but the high HR doesn't help. Insomnia is back in full force. How can we be tired all day and then not be able to sleep? 
  • tanyadktanyadk member
    edited May 2021
    14+1

just general malaise but best I’ve felt in the last 3 months. Will be done with HG meds in 2 weeks and really hoping my body can keep it together on it owns after that. 

I “feel” like I can feel my belly and boobs stretching and growing 😂  but really everything is super sore and throbbing and aching. STM and Im feeling the prickly let down sensation. So bizarre. 

@jackie_dunny  I’m Starting to get some lower back pain and foot cramps. Sigh. Always something! 

@sthlm21 hope they can find a solution for you! 

@eggsandwich2019 UTIs are the worst. Hope you feel better soon.