September 2021 Moms

May Symptoms

2»

Re: May Symptoms

• Made the mistake of making lasagna rolls tonight. So much heartburn. I keep on burping every time I lay down too, because everything in my digestive system wants to come up. I'm sure my constant belching has been a huge turn on for MH, sitting next to me. I feel pretty 😂
  • paulpawpaulpaw member
    @kissyfir1586 that sounds kind of worth it 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kissyfir1586, I agree. Enjoy ALL the lasagna! May add that to next week's menu. That sounds good!
  • @grizzlymama86 Mine have been ON FIRE this entire pregnancy. 
  • ageaagea member
    @grizzlymama86 my nipples have become VERY sensitive. Full disclosure, I’m also still nursing a 2yo at night. The first moments of latch are intense and even something gently rubbing over my nipples is driving me mad. I need them to turn it down a little.

everything around my pelvis is sore.... like all joints/ligaments in my thighs and back. I think it’s that damn relaxin and my SI destabilizing but I’m gingerly walking like I just did and intense workout (even tho I’ve been sitting on my ass mostly).
  • add me to the no sleep club! I’ve got a cold which doesn’t help, but tonight the “new mama” part of my brain woke up. One of the cats was meowing across the house. I heard it and spring awake thinking our son was crying. I checked on him and he was asleep, and I’ve been awake the past two hours. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Blah I keep crying and I feel like I’m  taking everything too personally but I can’t stop.
  • @whatabout2ndbreakfast sorry, been there. Had a really down day yesterday too. This pregnancy has been an emotional rollercoaster for me, and I hope that part improves soon. 
  • @grizzlymama86 um yes!  But it was only my left one lol.  I was in the pool this weekend, and it just hit me, so maybe it was the cold like you mentioned.  But holy crapola....it hurt so bad!! I hope yours are feeling better! 

@grizzlymama86 um yes!  But it was only my left one lol.  I was in the pool this weekend, and it just hit me, so maybe it was the cold like you mentioned.  But holy crapola....it hurt so bad!! I hope yours are feeling better! 

@whatabout2ndbreakfast @kissyfir1586 hope things are looking up for yall today! 
  • paulpawpaulpaw member
    @whatabout2ndbreakfast hope you are feeling better. I have the same lows off and on. 
  • @grizzlymama86 mine are painful most of the time! I about cried last night because i was laying on my stomach (still kind of comfortable for me) but it felt like the sheets were sandpaper and my nipples were just going to burst into flames or something insane. It also doesn't help that my 15mo sometimes grabs them for no reason and that hurts like the dickens. I don't remember my nipples being this sensitive for so long when pg last time! 
  • Babies keep me up all night. Constant movement, and, if it’s not that it’s having to pee every 2-3 hours. My balance is way off, and boobs are definitely sore, I’ve had some leakage a bit earlier then I expected apparently normal if I’ve had kids before and I have. My legs and feet are usually swollen by mid morning so I tend to wear a size up in shoe. I saw someone mentioned cervix, same here, gone lol all the low kicks at night and during the day. I’ve been finding myself really loving tacos lately. Ohhh hormones… emotions have been like a freight train on a wave.