November 2021 Moms

FFFC 4/30

*not guaranteed to be flame free 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: FFFC 4/30

• Hubby got super mad at me last night because MIL wanted to go shopping with her sister to get me maternity clothes for Mother’s Day. But she needed to tell her sister that I was pregnant or it would have “looked weird” getting maternity clothes for me when I “wasn’t pregnant”. DH’s mother put him in a position where he had to keep a secret from me, but ask me to tell his aunt when I’m not really ready to tell his aunt just yet. So DH got mad at me for this because I asked “why do we need to tell them yet?”  I’m so mad at MIL because she always puts her son in these positions and pressuring him to do things he doesn’t want to do. It just pisses me off so much. I don’t need maternity clothes yet, I probably won’t show until at least 20 weeks, so why get me clothes? I also like to do my own clothes shopping. I don’t like others picking out my wardrobe. Ugh. 
  • @jenniferjoy37 ugh wow! Nothing about that situation is a good time.  She could have done so many things differently to make that less awkward. 

I totally agree about clothes shopping too. Unless someone has given you a specific clothing item to buy,  don't buy someone else clothes. Just get a gift card.  
  • Loading the player...
  • @jenniferjoy37 wow that is so frustrating and unnecessary! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jenniferjoy37 but why would he be mad at you? You didn’t do anything wrong. I’d be irritated with him. Hopefully he’s able to buck up and tell mil that idea isn’t going to work. Sorry you’re dealing with that ❤️
  • @jenniferjoy37 wow, that would be super frustrating. I understand not wanting to tell everyone at this point.  You do it when you are ready! I have only told my mom (she lives with me) but she keeps asking when i am going to tell my siblings.  Honestly, I would be fine never telling, I am not comfortable with the attention from others. 
  • @doodleoodle DH got mad at me because I “ruined the surprise” by asking why instead of just saying, yeah sure, go ahead and tell her... apparently I’m always questioning instead of just going with it, and that’s what pisses him off. 
  • @doodleoodle DH got mad at me because I “ruined the surprise” by asking why instead of just saying, yeah sure, go ahead and tell her... apparently I’m always questioning instead of just going with it, and that’s what pisses him off. 
    How dare you think for yourself instead of just being along for the ride 🙄😂
  • I thought of one. When I saw that my baby is as big as a lime this week all I could think about was how much I want a frozen margarita.
  • @doodleoodle omg, right?!  All summer we gotta push through the urge until football season! (At least that’s what I’m gunning for.) 
  • Omg margarita.... Please! Keep em' coming! 😂