January 2022 Moms

FFFC 4.30

Flame free Friday confessions time! Whatcha got?

Re: FFFC 4.30

• I haven't washed my car in over a year. It's so bad. I usually take it to one of those car washes that someone drives it through the washing part, and then someone hand dries it and wipes the inside and all that, but we stopped because of Covid. I HATE driving it through the car wash at the gas station, I have an irrational anxiety about it. I have to do it today, it's been too long. Wish me luck, hahaha. 
  • @Lisa3379 I have no idea when my car was last washed 😬 
  • Loading the player...
  • My son has this obnoxious robot toy. It's remote control it sings, plays music and is loud as all get out. He plays with it up and down the hallway. Well to get some extra sleep this morning, I hid said robot on the garage. #dontjudgeme
  • In the garage*
  • In the garage*
  • @firewife2021 I've definitely thrown away the annoying toys. 🙈 
  • Another FFFC: I actually don't mind annoying toys. If they're playing with them in another room, I'm pretty confident they aren't getting into anything bad so I leave them alone as long as I can hear it  :D 
  • My husband has poker tonight and I have a painting party with my girlfriends. Both are on Zoom. We fully intend to let our 6 year watch tv all night on his own.  Also, this isn't the first time he's done that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Gotta soak in being able to that I guess before LO comes!) Luckily he won't mind. He actually likes when he gets to do that.  
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I know our families are not thrilled because this is our 7th child (including my step children). So I'm trying to contain my excitement. 
  • I know our families are not thrilled because this is our 7th child (including my step children). So I'm trying to contain my excitement. 
    That's gotta be hard. But I say to heck with them. If you want to be excited, be excited!! I don't think you should to contain it. They're not the ones raising your baby!
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @magdalina.h thank you. That means alot.