November 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 4/26

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Weekly Symptoms 4/26

• Options
    I feel that morning/afternoon/night description in my soul.

How far along are you? 12w

How are you feeling this week? Feeling tired and the pollen irritating my eyes is NOT helping.

What symptoms are you having? I feel like my belly is SO HUGE. I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks and I just tried on a bunch of my dresses to see if any of them might disguise the bump. I think I have some good options but only if my belly doesn't get much bigger in the meantime..

• Options
    How far along are you? 10 + 3?

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? I’m so sleepy all day long, but then, I’m up until midnight or 1am. Spot on meme. Also, I full on vomited in my sink while brushing my teeth. Trying to clean that up and not continue to vomit was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done.

@mayoduck is this #2 or #3 for you? I can’t remember. I can sympathize with you on trying to hide the growing bump. You don’t want to make your bump debut at a wedding. I think this calls for a shopping trip 😂

I know I’m about to sound so ignorant, but I definitely have a distinct bump even when I’m not bloated. I wasn’t able to lose all of my postpartum weight last time so I’m sure that’s not helping. Womp womp
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks tomorrow

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? tired, hungry, gassy! Also the pregnancy snoring has begun according to my husband.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks

How are you feeling this week? 
    Better than last week. Done with HG meds, hopefully won’t need more/won’t get bad again! 

What symptoms are you having? Heartburn, still exhausted, much milder N&V. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 even

How are you feeling this week? I still haven't allowed myself to feel excited and I have a huge disconnect from this pregnancy. Coworkers know I'm pregnant and I say "there are 2 for now" aside from them I don't talk about the pregnancy with anyone, we told my in-laws but not my parents. 

What symptoms are you having? 
    Tired and weak all day, hunger pangs but feeling full early, heartburn and burping up bile. 
  • Options
    My breasts are killing me, but on the positive side they no longer look like sad post breastfeeding deflated balloons.
  • Options
    12+3 
    feeling SO tired. Like I can’t even hold myself up. And hungry!! Literally all I think about is food and rest/sleep
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @doodleoodle This is #2 for me. I also have a not insignificant DRA (abdominal separation) that never healed from my first pregnancy that I'm sure is contributing to the size and shape of my bump.
  • Options
    12+2 and I've been absolutely exhausted the last few days.  I feel like my nausea and vomiting is really calming down,  so I've been able to eat, which is nice.  Maybe little one is having a growth spurt.