September 2021 Moms
Options

April Symptoms

I figured this goes in a symptom thread (maybe?) but I don't think we've had once since March (I made it for the month since symptoms seem to be waning overall). 

I totally forgot about this with my son, but my baby is officially large enough to make it SUPER obvious I'm pregnant (and not just squishy) by having her head or butt super pushed out HARD against my belly in the morning! I forgot how weird and alien that could be. lol 

Re: April Symptoms

• Options
    My left hip is driving me nuts. Some days it’s fine but then other days it’s painful shooting down my leg and numb feeling. Also lightning crotch- I thought this crap started later! 😂
  • Options
    I have to pee at least 4x a night which leaves me very concerned for the second half of this pregnancy. 

I am also already feeling a lot of pressure and spin class doesn’t feel good on my pelvic region. So that’s fun. 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Add me to looking and feeling VERY pregnant. I hung out with a friend today who is due in July and we were roughly the same size. Woof!!!!!! I’m also getting my a** kicked with reflux. 
  • Options
    @whatabout2ndbreakfast for me it’s the right hip 
  • Options
    @marymh80 ugh it’s not a fun feeling! 
  • Options
    Definitely looking and feeling v pregnant here too! Reflux at night when I lay down, still less hungry at night (but that's not all that unusual for me in general), sharp round ligament pain (I think?) when I make sudden movements, and it tends to stick around like a charlie horse for 15-20 seconds or so when it acts up. I also think my quality of sleep is getting worse, because I'm waking up exhausted every day. I'm normally a stomach sleeper, so it's getting harder to find a comfortable sleeping position. I loooove feeling baby move so much. This morning baby was having a full-on aerobics class for a full 30 minutes and it was super fun. Movements are definitely getting stronger and bigger as they grow and their bones harden!
  • Options
    @whatabout2ndbreakfast My commute is KILLING me. Luckily I only have to go in two days a week through July, but if this keeps up, I'll def be asking for an exemption to keep it going! 

When I get home, I have to sit in our recliner (the only comfy chair right now) for a while to relax. I ended up sleeping in it the other night because I could not get comfortable side-sleeping. 

• Options
    @marymh80 I was thinking about doing that last night actually because it was like stabbing in my hip! I sent a message to the OB today because I won’t be able to keep up with the kids if this gets worse. Seems odd that it’s already happening when I’m really not that big yet 
  • Options
    I forgot to mention that my boobs are still soooo itchy! Like I've developed a rash on them because I'm scratching so much : (
  • Options
    ageaagea member
    When I wake up on my right side and go to move, that whole side of my pelvis/abdomen/uterus? is really crampy and aches to unwind. Only on the right though which is weird.
    @gutsysneakers I’m also waking up repeatedly to pee at night.
  • Options
    @agea I'm less comfortable on my right side, too for some reason. I know left is "better" for pregnancy, but I'm not really sure why. 
  • Options
    @Aerialmrs I am so itchy all over my torso! It's so bad some days that I can only wear specific shirts or my skin gets really irritated. My torso has never been so moisturized in my life but the skin is just stretching so much 
  • Options
    @gutsysneakers I'm feeling so much pressure today too, super low in my pelvis. It made some exercises from this morning's fitness class really uncomfortable. I felt like an old lady, having to modify everything.

I've been having trouble side sleeping too. Is anyone else still taking Unisom at night? I feel guilty continuing to take it (I know it's safe, but I hate to take anything if I can avoid it), but a half tablet really helps some of my sleep troubles. Otherwise I think I'd be up multiple times a night.
  • Options
    @sawasap same! Every night I just sit and scratch for a bit before I get in the shower haha. 
  • Options
    I used to get REALLY itchy on my stomach with DD - I think I’m all stretched out already this time! 
  • Options
    Tired, very tired. Twins kick throughout the night, and, their movements have been getting very strong. I maybe get about 2-3 hours of sleep a night. I tend to switch sides and toss and turn most of the night. My stomach has been super super itchy, and, I definitely feel and look VERY pregnant. I take walks in the morning, those have been shortened substantially as my ankles swell up and my hips hurt like heck. I’ve been eating much much more lately, I’ve noticed stretch marks setting in. My boobs itch like crazy and are getting stretch marks around them.
  • Options
    Has anyone else been a huge ball of emotions lately? I've just been a big hot mess. I went from raging this morning about things that I really wasn't mad about, to nearly crying in the supermarket aisle while looking at newborn onesies. My poor husband has been so patient with me. He alternates between being utterly baffled, to laughing at me because my mood swings have been so wild. 😬🙈
  • Options
    I have been feeling baby more!! He likes to get active when I’m sitting still watching my evening tv 😂
  • Options
    @kissyfir1586 omg meeeeee - the mood swings!!!! so many tears! 😂😂
  • Options
    I’m totally some mixture of the worst pms, pregnant, menopausal. All in all a joy to be around. 
  • Options
    I find that my scalp is super sensitive right now. I can't leave my hair up for the day because it just starts pulling after a couple of hours. Just been leaving it in a loose braid lately.
  • Options
    @kissyfir1586 super emotional over here - which is very not like me. I've never been overly emotional with previous pregnancies and don't get emotional during periods, so I don't know what is going on. But I cried Friday night that our carpet was ruined because there were a few paint drops in certain areas that the painters missed during clean up. I told DH that now we can't put the baby (our 10 month old) on the floor ever again because he will just eat paint and on and on and on..I was a mess. 
  • Options
    @chewie5990 are you dropping feeds or pumps? I went through it with that so it might be some combo of that and pregnancy hormones. 
  • Options
    I'm so glad to know it's just just me!

My crazy emotions even invaded my dreams last night.... I can't remember the details of the dream, but I woke up firmly believing I had failed my kids terribly for some reason. I was half sobbing in my sleep! What in the.... 😱
  • Options
    ageaagea member
    I have come down with some type of stomach bug or food poisoning. Had to take the day off and am laid up in bed. FML this sucks.
  • Options
    @paulpaw I wish I was dropping feeds/pumps! 
  • Options
    @agea ugh, I'm so sorry. That happened to me when I was pregnant with DS1 and I had to go in for IV fluids. It was miserable. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    I've been getting the hiccups daily and burping quite a bit. Is this a pregnancy thing or do I just not care anymore if I burp? LOL
  • Options
    @kissyfir1586 YES. My emotions have been down right crazy. You’re not alone in that.
  • Options
    Pregnancy rage this week. It’s real. 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker