November 2021 Moms
Options

STM+ Check-in 4/17

How far along are you? 

Any new symptoms?

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? 

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 

How are your other kids doing this week? 

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: what skill would you like to master?

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: STM+ Check-in 4/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @RoseShadow873 happy birthday to your son!! 
  • Options
    artsiefartsieartsiefartsie member
    edited April 2021

How far along are you? 10w 5d

Any new symptoms? Not really,  still vomiting randomly but feel like there is more time between episodes so I'm hopeful lol

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Tuesday I have an OB appointment.  I think they are doing NIPT

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 1 son, he's 4

How are your other kids doing this week? He's good. Hoping for better weather next week so he can run around outside. 

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: what skill would you like to master? I've always wanted to take up stained glass making. Was actually looking into beginner kits but then I got pregnant so that's obviously on hold because of the lead risk,  but I'll probably take it up after baby is born. 

• Options

How far along are you? 9 + 1 ..I think 

Any new symptoms? The smell of lemon scented bleach wipes instantly turns a good day into a vomit fest

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday!!!

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 3 girls- 5,3,1

How are your other kids doing this week? They’re a little over me being sick half of the time, but they’re otherwise good. 

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: I really wish I knew how to do home improvement things. I can’t even paint a room decently lol 

• Options
    @mkp0903 I'm about to break out maternity clothes too! I just had to order some; I guess I got rid of most of my old ones because I wasn't sure I was going to have another kid. I'm enjoying the larger boobs as well since they were all shrunken from breastfeeding, but then it's hard to get too excited since I know this is temporary.
  • Options

How far along are you? 8+4

Any new symptoms? Nope. Nausea is getting way better this week thankfully though

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? My first appointment isn’t till 12 weeks 😫. 

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 3, ages 7,5, 3

How are your other kids doing this week? Good! I’m glad spring break is over so we can be back to our routine

Concerns/Questions: nope. 

GTKY: what skill would you like to master? Parenting? Is that a thing? 😆

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you?  7+4

Any new symptoms? Nothing new just heightened

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? First appointment on Tuesfay

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 3 and 9, we still haven't told them yet. 

How are your other kids doing this week? 

They are good. We took them to see their cousins yesterday, softball for the older one today and the little one is trying my nerves. 

Concerns/Questions: no concerns, I don't like that my lower abdomen is tender today and I had some RLP yesterday. 

GTKY: what skill would you like to master?

Making a good meringue cookie like I had in Australia. If I had time, ingredients and a bigger kitchen I could make all my cooking and baking dreams come true. 

• Options

How far along are you? 11+6

Any new symptoms? Migraines on top of hyperemesis...having a blast :(

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? May 7th with home birth midwives. Being hospitalized last week threw off all appointments. 

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 1, she’s 2.

How are your other kids doing this week? She’s alright- wanting to snuggle with me more which is sweet. 

Concerns/Questions: has anything helped with your migraines? I don’t want to take anything bc I’m already on so much medication. Hoping for some other remedies. 

GTKY: what skill would you like to master? I’ve always wanted to learn wood work so I could build my own custom furniture. I always see stuff in stores and think, ooh if only it had XYZ attachment or if that shelf was over there it would be perfect. I just wish I could create with wood what I visualize.