Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 4/17 - 4/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 4/17 - 4/18

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 21, 4DPO
    Timing: -5, -2, -1
    Typical LP length: 13/14 
    Testing: 12 DPO (hopefully)
    R/R: Going out today to spend more time outside. DH and I like to bike on our electric bike - one of us pedals and the other rides on the seat on the back - and it is a lovely time (especially since it means we don't have to find downtown parking!)

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
    Ooooh hm...I suppose it depends on how you interpret this question (ie either what superpowers match up with my "skills", or what would I want to have). I think it would be mind-reading! 

CS/Q: after fiddling with some temps, finally got crosshairs after removing only one post-O 

• Options
    ReadyForaBReadyForaB member
    edited April 2021
    Edited bc my chart attached weird. 

@chgilmore yay for crosshairs!!! Also, an electric bike? I’m intrigued. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:  30/5

Timing: okay

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: not yet

R/R: I don’t want to get out of bed this morning. It’s so comfortable! Haha

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Oh gosh. Flying! Seems so exhilarating. 

CS/Q: excuse my language but... wtf? 🙄 see spoiler. 

What is with this massive temp dip so early?!?! I had spotting last night but attributed it to my body still being weird from my loss. I definitely wouldn’t call it a period. And even if it was, 5 dpo? I am so confused.

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chgilmore I'm embarrassed to admit I've thought about my current skills translating into a super power way too many times 🙈🙈 fwiw I would go with what you want to have! Hope you enjoy your bicycle ride!

@ReadyForaB sometimes dips just happen. If you go off into Google-land you might convince yourself it's an implantation dip, but dips around 5-9 DPO are super common in ovulatory cycles as well. I actually got them pretty regularly while TTA, and there was no way it was implantation for me 😉

Month/Cycle: 4/4
    CD/DPO: 19/6
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 14
    Testing: Thursday
    R/R: weather was nice enough today and yesterday to open up the windows (probably the one day of the year we can), so we were able to air out the paint fumes a bit more!

GTKY: If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? Ok, so if it's what I want, just magic. In general. Why limit myself to a specific type? but if I had to pick, telekinesis for sure. If it was something that would translate from our real-life skills,  then idk, maybe potion type stuff I'm a big science nerd (chem engr with a chem minor) 🤓 wish I could say it's super strength, but I'm not that strong 😂
    CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams well I hope not since we are TTA this cycle. And great you have nice weather! It’s not bad here today, a little chilly. Definitely not open the windows weather. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    @ReadyForaB temps can always be super weird and for what feels like no reason :/ my SS is always right there telling me BS and trying to get me to test absurdly early lol. Dr. Google is not my friend either.

@pajamstagrams I forgot about MAGIC!!!! love that you got to open up windows - it makes things feel very fresh! plus your fresh paint, I imagine it feels so good

Biking was lovely yesterday! It's an electric bike (necessary in Seattle because of all the hills) called a "rad wagon" (rad is a brand of electric bike - we bought it off someone in Portland last summer). The wagon has a front basket and a cushioned seat on the back with a handle and a place for your feet (we also have saddle bags that rest on the same feet spots); the back can also be swapped for other types of attachments (basket, toddler cage, toddler/young child seat, etc). Usually DH will bike and I will ride in the back, but yesterday we swapped and it wasn't as bad coming back up hill (carrying him and the week's groceries) as I thought it would be. Will probably go biking again today!