3rd Trimester

The Struggle Bus

Hi, I'm new to this forum but am a long time lurker who just couldn't figure out how to post a topic for awhile lol. It's awesome to meet all you guys though! A little background, I am 30 years old, currently coming up on 32 weeks pg with a beautiful boy. DS has been strong and healthy throughout my pregnancy, for which I am extremely grateful. I have one older son as well (age 6) and am married to a great guy who should be seriously cannonized for sainthood after dealing with the past seven months. I also work as a retail supervisor and am working on my bachelor's degree full time as well. 
I wanted to post in particular though bc unfortunately my pg has been ROUGH to put it diplomatically. First tri was constantly puking, mind-obliterating fatigue and anxiety got so bad the ob actually doubled my meds instead of taking me off. While opening a new store during finals week. Second tri didn't offer much relief from the HG but I did get the wonderful gift of crippling sciatica and back spasms that left me unable to walk some days! And the mood swings didn't get any better, nor the fatigue. However, my little buddy did grow like a weed and I was fortunate enough to feel him kick pretty early. That said, third tri seems to be out to kill me. HG got so severe that I suffered a seizure from low potassium, couldn't even keep any zofran down for awhile there. Wound up in the hospital. Work still tried to get me to come in lmao. In addition, I recently experienced insomnia so bad I got a total of six hours of sleep in an an entire week and was awake for 48 hrs straight at one point and basically morphed into a dementia patient.Dr sent me to the hospital again. They said it was from pregnancy hormones and that they couldn't really do anything since most  meds aren't safe during pregnancy. Salty!!! Thankfully I finally slept last night, now I'm just praying it doesn't come back. HG finally giving me a break as well, guess somebody down there decided I'd been punished enough lol. 
I know I'm venting and I do apologize for the long winded rant; just don't really have anyone to talk to other than nonpregnant coworkers, family that kind of doesn't care, and my husband who has never even been around a pregnant woman before. I read these boards a lot and it means souch to know I'm not the only one going through these things. I am so ready to have this baby!!! Thanks for reading ladies ( and gentlemen, and all other people). Any comments, pro tips, bad jokes etc are welcome!!! Don't hesitate to hmu either!

Re: The Struggle Bus