October 2021 Moms

GTKY: Usernames

What is the meaning behind your TB username?

Re: GTKY: Usernames

• Loading the player...
  • Well, I am a natural redhead, with red hair :D . Also my dog, in pic, also has reddish hair. With DS, my name was first name, last initial, but I didn't want that as my username anymore, so I changed it this time around.
  • noprobalonoprobalo member
    edited April 2021
    Well... It's a pretty deep cut from the mid-2000s Adobe Flash era of the internet. If anyone remembers Homestar Runner, it's the catchphrase of minor character Senor Cardgage. It was all I could think of for an anonymous username I hadn't used anywhere else.
  • I'm terrible with clever usernames, so if anyone I know is trying to find me on here, I've made it pretty easy. I set up my profile through The Knot way way back. It's my college mascot and a variation of my first name. That paired with a profile pic of my puppy and I'm pretty identifiable. I've considered changing it, but I always panic because I can't think of anything to change it to. That was one of the reasons I was just a lurker in TTGP. 

@gingermama46I'm a ginge too! But over the past 5.5 years I've gotten a lot more grey and a lot less red. I blame DS. I'm secretly hoping for a ginger baby this time around...
  • I’m a big fan of Harry Potter! The numbers are random 🤣
    @grangerhp37, you have the same profile picture as a friend from my DD's BMB. Everything I see your name, I do a double-take and think, "OMG she decided to go for number 4?!" I have to remind myself it's you and not her. 😂
  • @galentine I think I was in the BMB right before yours (A19) but I’m only on #2! 🤣 I changed my username and pic from last time around.
  • @pizzaplz I like the reasoning!
    @kitandcat I love that you drew that rainbow. I’ve always liked it.
    My maiden name is only letters different than Mac-n-cheese. Put the N in a different place, delete an E and add a Y!
  • Growing up and playing soccer my nickname was always Cliffee as a nickname to my last name and the B is my first initial. My pic is when I was pregs with DS from 2018.
  • Mine’s based on my university mascot and colors. I am terrible at coming up with unique names and I don’t like having #s.