Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 4.5

<div>**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** <div>
</div><div>Month/Cycle: </div><div>
</div><div>CD: </div><div>
</div><div>WAYDTGKU: </div><div>
</div><div>R/R: </div><div>
</div><div>CS/Q: </div></div><div></div>

Re: WTO Monday 4.5

• Month/Cycle: 22/2 AL

CD: 32

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, temping

R/R: This weekend was much needed mental health wise. My sister came and visited and spent the weekend and then my brother and his family came over for Easter. This is our first time seeing people outside of work or having anyone over since November. I’m so grateful we’re all vaccinated and were able to see each other safely.

CS/Q:  

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: remembering to take CBAD OPK, but still failing at vitamins

R/R: house cleaners came today! love a clean house, that i didn't do!

CS/Q: so i'm remembering the OPKs this time, i use flo to track my cycle, it had that i would O on saturday, but then as i plug in the high reading on the OPK it is moving my O date (no peak reading yet). i've never logged in an OPK reading in the app, and i know you guys all like FF, i've just used flo for years. creature of habit about it, i also don't have the discipline to temp. i don't think i've o'ed yet based on CM. so maybe my cycle is just lengthening? which isn't a bad thing IMO. or maybe i'm just not going to this cycle? i feel like i know enough to be dangerous, but not really exactly what i'm doing.
  • Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 sorry i missed you, glad you go to see family!
    @pajamstagrams ha i love that you figured that out! honestly with knowing how overwhelmed i can get, if i'm going to go down the temping route i'm going to use some hsa $ for an ava bracelet. 
    @fantasyflyte got it, thanks!
  • @anniemarie887 CM isn’t always a great indicator for me because I get a couple times during my cycle sometimes weeks apart with EWCM but no O. OPKs have been the most consistent for me.

@pajamstagrams yay for the mistake you found that lessens the amount you owe but booo for owing money.

@fantasyflyte it could be you have a short surge which would definitely make it hard to catch on an OPK but O pain is usually my best indicator. Yay for O!
  • @anniemarie887 I would agree with @gingermama29 on CM....I have EWCM up to 3 days after I ovulate so it's not reliable at pinpointing O. Just a general time line. If OPKs are giving you trouble, I really would consider a wearable if temping manually isn't possible. 
  • @gingermama29 yeah, I usually test twice a day when I'm this close to O but we were at my sister's all day yesterday and I was wearing an outfit not at all conducive to sneaking a test in lol.
  • @pajamstagrams oops, I didn't see your post, looks like we posted at the same time lol. Sorry you owe (we owe state ourselves, I should probably make that payment now), but glad it's at least less than it originally seemed.
  • @gingermama29 yay family!

@anniemarie887 I think FF does a better job with the predictions, but I will always have a soft sport for Flo. That's the app I started with when I was just tracking my periods after going off BC. Its interface is way nicer looking.

@pajamstagrams ugh yeah we owed quite a bit last year.. mostly because we didn't have a single tax credit to claim (like the EV tax credit back when it was $7500!). I meant to work on ours this weekend but didn't get around to it grrr.

@fantasyflyte congrats on the shot!

@bows22 oh sure, now your body is cooperating with a good LP length right before you're seeing the RE again :D Hope you get some answers this week!

Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, CM, GF/DF diet

R/R: The opened up eligibility for the vaccine to 16+ in my state today so now it's just a matter of deciding when to get an appointment. Still a bit weary from last time with the MMR vaccine (which of course is totally different in risk). DH doesn't plan on getting it for a plethora of reasons that I won't even get in to. I get his reasoning.... but a lot of stuff right now is open only if you have proof you've been vaccinated. Like right NOW would be an amazing time to go to Iceland with the volcano!!!

CS/Q: 
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • thanks for all the feedback ladies! 

• @bows22 yes! Good memory! One of my brothers lives in Italy (I’m one of 6 so there’sa lot of us!). So happy your LP was longer. I hope you get some relaxation and down time to recover from the weekend, even with an energetic pup.

@inthewoods23 yay for being eligible! I have so much peace of mind being vaccinated. I hope you feel the same with getting yours too!
  • @inthewoods23 right?? Of course my body goes back to normal now. That’s great you are eligible for the vaccine! I get why you are hesitant though. It’s kind of scary. But covid scares me too so I’m glad I have it out of the way now. 
  • Hi, I introed a few weeks ago, actually planning to join in more regular

Month/Cycle: 0 - just relearning my cycle this month

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, temping (I don’t think I’m doing it right), started opts

R/R: I’m up 25lbs 😩

CS/Q: natm