TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Weekly Randoms w/ 3.29

• Options
    @galentine i don't love keeping it a secret, but I'm also not really looking forward to sharing the news. I don't know, I always find these sorts of big life announcements to be so awkward!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We told DHs parents today and the reaction was "oh we figured." And "we'll be excited about it when they get here."

Man third babies really get the short straw. 
  • Options
    @vampirina ugh I am sorry, that's awful. We are all excited for your little baby; 3rd, 4th 8th doesn't matter!  :)
  • Options
    @vanpirina ugh, I hate that. Every child deserves to be celebrated! Hell, I’m debating having a second baby shower (minus the gift giving) because I think it’s bs to not celebrate every little life!
    TTC History

• Options
    I had a zoom call with my sister tonight, and we got on the topic of baby births. We were sharing our birth experiences, and I was asking her about whether they enjoyed being Team Green. It was soooooo difficult not to blurt out that I was pregnant again, and I had to keep reminding myself to speak in hypotheticals. At one point I said, "we are talking about being Team Green this time.....err next time." Oops!! 🙈😬
  • Options
    @chindimples04 I had mine drawn on Friday and I've been checking my email constantly since  :s
  • Options
    @chindimples04 I’m an idiot and not familiar with some abbreviations. What’s NIPT? 

Also, is anyone else fatigued... like to the point once I come home I feel like I can’t even function. I’m so sick of feeling this way! 😣
  • Options
    @k_rn21 I'm lucky if I can even work im so exhausted! 
  • Options
    @demimondaine glad to hear I’m not alone. Just praying this ends in a few weeks and I can have energy again. 😞
  • Options
    @k_rn21 yes, noninvasive prenatal testing. The take a sample of moms blood to get fetal DNA from and then they check that DNA for chromosomal abnormalities (trisomy 13, 18, 21, sex chromosome disorders, and baby’s sex, among a couple other, rarer disorders). My clinic just started offer it to everyone for $100 out of pocket.
    TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 ohhh ok. I think that’s the one my doctor mentioned to me this last appt but my insurance won’t cover it until my second trimester 😞 and she said she thought it was pretty expensive but idk how to find out what the price would be for mine. 
  • Options
    @k_rn21 I did panorama through a lab in California. My insurance doesn’t cover it yet, but the out of pocket cost was so small it was worth it!
    TTC History