Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 3/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 3/26

• Month/Cycle: 22/2 AL

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, temping

R/R: TGIF! My superintendent does a weekly/bi-weekly trivia contest via email and takes all of the people who answer everything correctly and pulls one of their names from a hat. The winner gets some sort of food treat from a local business for their whole department. One of the music teachers won yesterday so we're all getting free coffee and cupcakes today in the fine arts department!!

CS/Q: nope 
  • @gingermama29 sweet sweet victory!! What an awesome treat!

Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, PNV and supplements, GF/DF diet 

R/R: I haven't had my hair cut since early November so I finally scheduled an appointment. Mostly because my bangs are so f*cking long and getting to that annoying length. They're side swept bangs, but with my hair being wavy sometimes my bangs flip in weird directions and it just looks awful. Going to get a couple inches cut off while I'm at it so it's back up to my shoulders. I decided to schedule an appointment at a different place because my current hair stylist costs over $60 now! When I first started seeing her 4 years ago or so her rate was like $42 or $45 which is pretty reasonable. I mostly get trims every couple months so having to spend $60 plus tip each time feels like such a waste a money. Decided to take the opportunity to just go somewhere else. Plus this new place is closer to my house and work.

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 nice! free treats is always a great way to end a workweek.

@inthewoods23 I hope the new stylist works out well! That's a lot for a haircut.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements

R/R: didn't temp again this morning because I accidentally slept until 5 minutes before my dog's annual vet checkup, luckily it's only a few minutes up the street. Poor guy's been super itchy lately so the vet's having us try him on zyrtec before moving on to prescription preventatives. On Day 3 of a headache myself, I was originally excited because this is the first weekend all semester that I have NO homework I need to do, just working this evening and tomorrow evening, but I might just blob today with the headache and clean/sew tomorrow.

CS/Q:

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, FF, PNV

R/R: We are going to Disney in a few months and we had a charter flight booked. They just canceled on us so we decide to drive (our original plan) but its about 15-17 hours.  I am a tad nervous about this one but DH is very excited (it is a nostalgia thing for him haha).

CS/Q: not today. 

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• @fantasyflyte enjoy the no homework!

@ReadyForaB oh boy, for a second I thought you said you are going to Disney FOR months. Been a long day :D I've done a 13 hour drive with DH for a vacation. It can be brutal, but fun. Our trip home we had to make sure we were on the road by 7am to make sure we'd get home at a somewhat reasonable hour that night. 100% would do it again though! Besides our honeymoon trip, it was the only other vacation DH and I had done by ourselves. We have a summer vacation with DH's family to a lake cottage every year so it's not like we don't go on trips. They just all end up being with family.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 DH made the drive to Disney all the time as a kid with his parents so he keeps saying it’s going to be great. We have been together for 15 years and have never been in a car that long together so it should be interesting haha! I’m excited but slightly terrified. Family trips are fun! The last few years (except 2020 of course) were big family trips for us so we are excited for this one to be a bit smaller.
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!