Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 3/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 3/22

• Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    Month/Cycle: 7/2AL

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: Starting this week, per FRER website “calculator” 😬

R/R: another busy week, I am counting down the days until Easter weekend. That will be my first “day off” in weeks!

CS/Q: none 
  • Options
    I guess it really is slow if a West Coaster creates the thread and then posts herself lol

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25, 11 DPO

Timing: -2, +1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: started this weekend, BFN so far, I'm not confident in this cycle so I am willing myself to not buy any more 

R/R: we had a very delightful farm getaway! fresh farm eggs each morning from the free range hens, we petted goats, and I got to be on gosling watch from bed (no goslings by the time we left, but mama and papa goose were vigilant about both being on the nest at the same time). and I fed wild bunnies with romaine and some even let me pet them! but I am glad to be back in my own bed with my snuggly fur nuggets.

CS/Q: ignore the crosshairs >.>

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rgn12 fx for you!! that day off will be here before you know it :)
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    @chgilmore thank you! Counting down, haha! Hopefully April will be a bit more balanced, I’m trying something new schedule-wise! 

That sounds like an amazing farm getaway! Glad that you all had a good time! I’m sure that was much needed.
  • Options
    @rgn12 what's this calculator that you speak of? Just a backwards countdown from expected period?

@chgilmore petting goats and bunnies?? 😍😍🥰 Sounds wonderful

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/6
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 13-14
    Testing: 🤷‍♀️ definitely not before Saturday, I would like to remain blissfully ignorant for my massage 😂 so somewhere between 12-14 dpo
    R/R: my coffee tasted burnt this morning. I should probably rinse out my Yeti better so it doesn't have a stale coffee flavor.  Whoops. 
    CS/Q: nope, looks about 6DPO, nothing to see
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    @pajamstagrams just the First Response website, they have pregnancy test, ovulation, and due date calculators. I mean basically you can just count on the calendar yourself and it does the same thing, but I like that it verifies that I’m not crazy to start testing haha 🙈🤣

https://www.firstresponse.com/en/online-tools/how-soon-can-you-take-a-pregnancy-test