October 2021 Moms

Meal Plan Monday - 3.22

Let’s see what’s on the menu!

Re: Meal Plan Monday - 3.22

• I have had no energy for meal planning these last few weeks, and only a few things even sound good by the end of the day.

We're grilling tonight. I made homemade tomato sauce yesterday so will have lasagna at some point, and that's as far as I have gotten.
  • Whatever DH knows how to make,  which isn't much. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I’ve been so tired by dinner time and the fact nothing sounds great half the time we’ve done take out for like a week. I did however make some loaded nachos for dinner last night. Tonight I might manage to make pasta. I’m ready for the days I enjoy cooking again!
  • DH bought a 7-pound pork shoulder on sale last week, so I cooked it in the Instant Pot on Sunday. Two days of barbecue pulled pork, and we still have an appalling amount of pork. And he's bringing home a side of beef this afternoon. So meat with a side of meat, I guess.
  • For dinner last night I made Mississippi pot roast in the crockpot with mashed potatoes and a salad. Came out really good everyone had seconds. 
    Tomorrow is gonna be either lemon pasta or Alfredo 
    Thursday will be pollo guisado 
    Friday I’m taking the kids somewhere special for the night so we’ll eat out
  • @mia8263 Sounds good! Can I come to your house?
  • Okay, so were doing bimibop, pot roast, pepper jack penne chicken, tacos, and then we'll probably eat out (to-go)e all weekend.