June 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms - Week of 03/21

How far along are you?
How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? 

Re: Weekly Symptoms - Week of 03/21

• 25+1!

pretty confident baby has flipped. Ribs and hips were hurting a bit today. Everything is stretching and growing. 

Got my whooping cough vaccine on Friday and my arm was so sore. But glad that’s done! 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• 26 weeks. Feeling tired, I get sick at least once a day usually, and I am getting more achy the bigger I get. I really can’t complain too much, just almost to 3rd tri! :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • 29 weeks. I feel like everything is stretched out to the max, I’m starting to get stretch marks on my hips! I’m unable to sleep past 7am on most mornings so I’m exhausted if I stay up late (which is regular because I’m a night owl). Is my body prepping me for the no-sleep phase 😂
  • 25.5 weeks.

feeling ok physically, if I do too much too quickly my SPD gets bad, but other than that I feel like I’m doing well. Keeping up with the exercise this time around too and that feels good. 

Mentally I’m not really in a good space, I’ve been obsessing about weight gain and my doctor commenting on me gaining 5 pounds the last time I was in. I weighed myself last week and I’ve gained another 5. So I’m not looking forward to having that conversation again.
  • @remi1014 I hate when the dr comments on how much weight I’ve gained. Unless it is a major problem it’s not like we are out here trying to gain as much as we can. In pregnancy I seem to not gain, not gain, not gain and then put on a lot of weight quickly and then plateau and then gain a little more. 

28+5 feeling pretty good, but also feeling huge. The Braxton Hicks are rough some days and typically come at a time where I can’t just sit down, relax and drink water. I’m happy that I am not swelling much yet unless I am really not drinking enough water. Insomnia is pretty bad many nights, but it’s usually because I have something on my mind im worried about.
  • 26+2 today and my constipation is back.  Annoying.  I don't know if I've been eating differently or not drinking enough water or maybe it's just an annoying symptom right now.  I took my fiber this morning and maybe after a yoga class things will get moving.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• laurad75 said:
    26+2 today and my constipation is back.  Annoying.  I don't know if I've been eating differently or not drinking enough water or maybe it's just an annoying symptom right now.  I took my fiber this morning and maybe after a yoga class things will get moving.  
    I had this all last week and I got some fiber one bars and after a 2.5 mile walk it got things moving, lol. I’m sorry I know constipation is miserable! Hope you get some luck soon!
  • @remi1014 I'm so sorry you're dealing with that. I don't really see the point in them harping on it, for the most part we don't really have a ton of control over it, and in the grand scheme of things it's not the worst thing. 
  • @remi1014 I’m so sorry. Try not to stress too much about the weight. I know it’s hard. Maybe the weight is more muscle since you are working out? 
  • dogmom5 said:
    @remi1014 I’m so sorry. Try not to stress too much about the weight. I know it’s hard. Maybe the weight is more muscle since you are working out? 
    I hope that's what I can contribute it to. I've been working out regularly since last May and my weight didn't really change pre-pregnancy. And I didn't gain anything before my 20-whatever visit and then I gained my first 5. I talked to an OB provider I work for and she rolled her eyes and told me not to worry about it. So I feel a little better talking to her. 

And thank you everyone for your kindness. It really does help me feel a little better about it all.
  • 29+1 
    Insomnia, SPD, random numbing in left leg; overall I feel great most days. Stretch marks are coming alive again and I am not looking forward to new ones. Heartburn was so bad last night I couldn't lie down to sleep until after midnight. The good news is that I slept the rest of the night until my alarm actually woke me up. 

@remi1014 I hope you are able to ease your mind with the weight gain. It's so hard to hear a Dr say it's too much when you are doing all the right things. ❤️
  • 29 weeks today!

Feeling mostly pretty great, aside from some crazy back pain. But I'm still able to get some things done during the day. I'm mostly just really tight and uncomfortable first thing in the morning and at night. 

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Just shy of 26 weeks

Mostly pretty good. I still get tired and out of breath pretty easily, and have mild back/sciatica pain when I stand too long, but overall not doing bad. This weekend I was actually able to get all my errands/chores done, including doing some gardening (after buying plants) and helping my husband brew some beer. 
  • 29+4 today.  Physically feeling okay.  Pepcid is helping with the heartburn so that’s been good.  My stomach feels so tight and my uterus gets tight if I stand for too long (I’m talking like 20 mins for a shower and such).  Sleeping is difficult for the multiple position changes and pee breaks.  
  • 27ish weeks? I think? LOL. Near constant heartburn like pain and the stinking nausea. I hate it! And pelvic pain. I am such a mess. I am looking forward to warm weather and swimming laps in my bestie’s pool for exercise. 
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • 29 + 1 here! My stomach has felt sooooo tight the last few days, it’s killing me. I spent yesterday and today pretty much single handedly painting the nursery and I’m just so sore now from all the up and down on the floor and up on the stool, and my varicose veins in my right leg are aggravated. I’m doing daily 30 min barre workouts but this painting is kicking my arse. I think I should have done it about a month ago. Feeling large and in charge and it’s so hard to get around now!

sleeping is starting to suck, just changing positions makes my belly ache so badly, and then I get horrendous period like cramps for a few minutes. Annoying! I don’t remember this with my other kids, but it’s been a minute since I was pregnant last since my youngest is about to turn 4, maybe that’s why?! Ugh!! I don’t want to wish away my pregnancy since this is my last baby, but I’m also dreading getting even bigger the next 9 weeks! 
    Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • 29+2.  I'm a +1 for feeling big and stretched out.  It's starting to get a bit difficult to move around normally and I've started to get back pain the last couple days as well.  Hip pain is also getting worse, I'm finding myself limping around fir awhile when I get up every day.  I'm hoping my maternity belt gets delivered today and will provide some relief for both my back and hips!
  • @disgruntled_pelican Yes! I am watching the weather so closely for a few days in a row where it is warm enough to heat up the pool! Can’t wait to spend the days in the pool (before not being able to for 6 weeks).