Weeks 1-2 (8/1-8/14) Check-in 3/21

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What do you like about springtime? 

Re: Weeks 1-2 (8/1-8/14) Check-in 3/21

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20 + 2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a pint glass

Upcoming appointments: Repeat AS on Friday

How are you feeling?: Pretty good except for being so tired! 

Rants/Raves: Moved this weekend, my body hurts. We did have movers but so much to pack and unpack and deal with.

GTKY: What do you like about springtime? Beautiful spring flowers like the purple crocus I saw today!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 👽

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a banana but also a sweet potato but also those 2 things vary a lot in size.

Upcoming appointments: mid-April

How are you feeling?: good. My back is starting to get a little sore, but I think that's more from work and would be normal for me this time of year. Anyone have advice on a support brace for belly/back. My bump is minimal but I think it will be time soon.

Rants/Raves: just so thrilled to be back at work. Though of course I've been dying for shifts and now I have 2 vineyards wanting me and my sales job is opening up more shifts soon. Classic. 

Lil babe has also started moving around a ton. I can't feel much when standing still, but when I sit down it just goes crazy. Pretty sure I felt it do a total 180 in there this morning.

Questions: above

GTKY: What do you like about springtime? Watching the vines develop. Though we're at least another month away from spring. My least favourite thing seems to be a common fav which is birds chirping. I love florals, but I'm not much of a stop and smell the roses type.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Aug 8th -- 20w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: The "World's Best Boss" mug from The Office

Upcoming appointments: Baby was uncooperative so I have to go back on April 1st for another ultrasound to get all the heart measurements

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! Nausea finally subsided around week 18.  I'm super tired still but I also have two littles at home

Rants/Raves: I was irritated when I got to my anatomy scan because they told me when I was there that they lifted the visitor ban, so my husband could have come to the u/s.  But, like I said I have to go back in two weeks so he can come to that one so it all worked out I guess.
    More of a rant - someone rear ended me in the parking garage after my anatomy scan, then she ran away, then it took three hours for the cops to show up (literally three), and then my car died and my dad had to come jump my car.  I was fine.. it wasn't hard.  She basically rolled into me and the cop gave me her information based off of the license plate picture I took.  More annoying than anything

Questions:

GTKY: What do you like about springtime? I like putting the screens in and finally opening up the windows.  My husband takes it to the next level and opens ALL of the windows so it ends up being like 35 degrees in my house and I have to shut them but it's still nice for a little while

• @ladyk127 how frustrating! I'm glad they were able to track her down. We got in a nasty car accident with a motorcyclist years ago, and we were at fault. The officer who spoke to us said that most people (at that intersection) flee the scene.  :( 
  • @coastalmomma3 It was so annoying! I'm glad that day is over, and that  it wasn't bad.

• Glad you're ok @ladyk127! Still, wtf!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • @ladyk127 omg I’m so sorry about your accident! How awful. Are you ok? Any damage to your car?

@dancingnarwhal you would love our weather right now- 3 days straight of heavy rain. 🌧 Fingers crossed we don’t have flooding issues. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: banana

Upcoming appointments: End of April

How are you feeling?: Feeling good, just very tired by the end of the day. 

Rants/Raves: my mom is coming this week! My dad will join her a few days later and stay for the Easter holiday. I can’t wait to have her here and go spend time with her. 

Questions: None

GTKY: What do you like about springtime? Springtime means fantastic weather, crawfish boils, and music festivals. 🦞 🎶 ☀️ 

• @claireloSC @surrenderdorothy yes, thank you.  I'm totally fine.  Some scratches on the bumper but everything is cool.

When I called the police back after an hour of sitting in the parking garage at the hospital they asked if there were injuries, I said no but I'm pregnant, alone, and the other person left.. The dispatcher asked if I needed an ambulance.  I was like uhh ? I'm at the hospital.. so no, but thanks lol and then two hours later the police finally showed up.  More annoying than anything.