Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 3/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 3/19

• pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited March 2021
    Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 16/3
    Timing: could be better, could be worse
    Typical LP length: 13-14
    Testing: 🤷‍♀️ usually test 14dpo but we'll see if I cave early
    R/R: rave: it's my day off! Rant: which means it's time to finally see how much money we owe Uncle Sam 😖 
    CS/Q: my temps look weird. Normally they are significantly higher in luteal phase, like 98.1-98.2 and above. 

Edit: spacing
  • rgn12rgn12 member

@pajamstagrams good luck with your taxes (I’m assuming?). Enjoy your day off!

Month/Cycle: 7/2AL

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: Trying to wait until 10DPO. I do not have any pregnancy tests at my house currently, so this helps me avoid SS! 

R/R: I have an online all-day virtual training today, and it kind of feels like a day off not having to “get ready” for work.

CS/Q: none

• Loading the player...
  • @pajamstagrams ugh, yeah we still need to file our taxes too! They just extended ours a month so I'm happy about that. My goal is always to have it done before April though. One year we had it done the weekend before and I could not have been more stressed out from it. It was one of the first years of DH and I filing jointly and he's got some stuff that's a little unusual so of course I had no clue how to navigate that so we're all at my ILs house asking how they did it or my SIL. What a nightmare.

@rgn12 meanwhile I just opened a fresh box of HPTs haha

Month/Cycle: 4 AL

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: -4, -2 -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: BFN again

R/R: TGIF!!! I treated myself to starbucks this morning after finally having an appointment with a dermatologist regarding a lump that's been on my upper back for years that we noticed within the last year or 2 has definitely gotten bigger. Turns out it's just a cyst and the dermatologist did drain it so it'll finally be gone yay! And hopefully stay that way. It hurts a lot more now than it did when Ieft the clinic :'( but I'll get over it lol. I'm supposed to sponge bathe for the next 2 days so that'll be interesting with washing my hair.....

CS/Q: I am disappointed in this cycle for how incredibly tight my temps have been in the TWW. They've all been within 0.5 degrees! Meh.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @inthewoods23 but you’re at least in the window for testing, so no SS there hahaha! I would be tempted to start testing now even though it physically isn’t even possible 🙈🤣

FX for BFP for you in the next few days!! ❤️