August 2021 Moms
Options

Randoms 3/15

Random thoughts for the week!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq

Re: Randoms 3/15

• Options
    We had a massive snow storm over the weekend. Our town shut down for yesterday, today and so far tomorrow.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    Oh my that is so much snow! Good luck clearing out, and take lots of breaks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is so much snow! We’re in full-on spring where I live, what a contrast. Stay safe and warm!
  • Options
    @Kenneylynn3 holy guacamole. We've had a ton of cold rain here lately which has been terrible, but not as bad as snow! 
  • Options
    Snow here in MN too yesterday. So over it. And the winter driving, ugh. But here it can snow until like mid may, so have low expectations.
  • Options
    @Kenneylynn3 yikes! I hope you are able to stay hunkered down and cosy today. 

Our snow has pretty much all melted, but it is -12°C here today and I am just so over the bitter cold. It is supposed to warm up again tomorrow, but I'm still offended by the cold today. @the_most_happy I need to be where you are! Haha full-on spring sounds good to me.
  • Options
    I'm also totally offended by the continuing cold weather and few flakes of snow here. It's spring now, I don't want to see more snow and I want it to be warm!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    Crazy amount of snow, measured at 26 inches and looks like we won't be getting out anytime soon. Our road has yet to be plowed. DW dug out our car and shoveled the sidewalk. Schools are still cancelled for the time being. Last week it was spring and up to 70 F. 

• Options
    grogugrogu member
    edited March 2021
    26 INCHES?!? 

• Options
    I just got my letter for my anatomy scan appointment and it isn't until April 12, which seems so far away!
  • Options
    @pickle-chips mine's April 13 so I feel you! The wait is killing me, I feel like that's the last big hurtle to clear before I can fully relax (or at least relax as much as is going to be possible from here on out, lolol) about this pregnancy. Between that and wanting to get a bump/feel the baby move, I'm getting so impatient!
  • Options
    @surrenderdorothy oh my gosh, I am sorry about your son! That would have been so scary. Glad to hear that he is doing fine now. And hooray for second vaccine!! Such exciting news. 
  • Options
    @surrenderdorothy so sorry about your son, I can't imagine! Hope all continues to be back to normal with him
  • Options
    Thank you, @pickle-chips and @the_most_happy. It was definitely more excitement than we expected at 8pm on a Monday. I'm just glad he is OK and whatever bug seemed to run its course quickly. 
  • Options
    @the_most_happy I'm with you, I want a good AS before I feel like I can officially relax. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    @surrenderdorothy glad your son's doing better. 
    @pickle-chips my AS is on the 15th

• Options
    @the_most_happy @Kenneylynn3 nice to have some a/s company that week! I definitely don't want to wish the time away, but I am just anxious to see a good scan. 
  • Options
    @surrenderdorothy how's he doing today? It's so scary when they spike high fevers like that
  • Options
    Anyone else into March Madness? I don't follow college basketball at all and will maybe watch one game in the tournament at most, but I get way too into doing my bracket! I'm in a long-running family pool and friends pool and I actually spend a good bit of time researching my picks every year.
  • Options
    @the_most_happy I don’t follow March Madness, but I love a good bracket/fantasy sport league. Even sports I don’t like! I did go to a Syracuse basketball game years ago (like 2004?) and it was amazing! College sports in the US are wild.

Snowstorm here today, I don’t think we will get @Kenneylynn3 26” but it’s enough to close daycare for the day. Ugh.