June 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms - Week of 3/7

How far along are you?
What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling this week?
~~Signature~~
Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
**TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

Re: Weekly Symptoms - Week of 3/7

• Options
    24 weeks tomorrow 

Ive been having what feels like constant period aches...not cramps just achy 😖 and my back is effing killing me. Besides that and being perpetually thirsty I feel pretty good!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    25 weeks tomorrow 

I’m feeling overall ok. I’m just super tired, I haven’t been sleeping well due to hip pain and acid reflux.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    27+3 today.  

Lol I am that meme! I make so much noise just rolling over in bed.   I think I’m officially sleeping in the recliner.  The incline helps the heartburn and my belly seems to hurt more when I lay down.  Like a pulling sensation and tightness even with a wedge pillow.  

@legallykate those sound like Braxton Hicks to me.  I got them with my first around the beginning of the third trimester but I noticed them way earlier this time. 
  • Options
    @MelissaMay82 and @sgrn18 I seriously recommend the Prilosec (if your medical providers okay it), I went from terrible heartburn/reflux all day and night to almost none! 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @sgrn18 I felt like it hit too close to home not to share! 😂

Felt tight yesterday, like a too full balloon, all afternoon. I wondered if it was braxton hicks, but today I've had some RLP, so now I wonder if it was just a growth spurt.

GD test tomorrow 🤞
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    24+3

Not too bad this week. Still sleeping like cr@p, but some adrenaline from house hunting is helping me power through it. My friend gave me a body pillow that she didn’t use, and it seems to help me from re-positioning as frequently. 
  • Options
    24+1 today. Braxton Hicks but not consistently. @legallykate I didn’t have them with DS either but I’m getting them this time around and it feels just as you described. 

And my back gets achy every afternoon. So uncomfortable. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    23+6

Not too terrible. Mostly tired. Pelvic pain is not as bad, so either the bands/braces are working or I had a growth spurt last week and my body has adjusted. 
  • Options
    I am 25&3 (I think LOL)

BH are really annoying. I get them in the evening a lot and can’t get comfortable. I made an IKEA run yesterday and halfway through I was so uncomfortable I had to find a bench. This is unlike my other pregnancies, but also I definitely let some things go in quarantine- fitness being the main thing. 

My nausea won’t go away. I’m giving up hope! It stopped at 22,14, and 19 weeks with my other girls (or at least I didn’t feel impeded but it). I’m facing the music that this will be a long haul HG journey. 
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • Options
    @disgruntled_pelican I’m sorry! I finally stopped being sick at 29 weeks with my first. At that point I started Prilosec and the decrease in acid helped tone down all the nausea. Might be worth asking about if you’re not already on it. 

Braxton Hicks pretty often. This is surprising since I didn’t have them with my first. The OB did tell me that would likely happen. I’m feeling very large, very gassy and constantly peeing. The last week or two I have been more active. Looking forward to warmer weather as these few warm days have shown me I can actually be active. 
  • Options
    @klj0228 I am being more active too and it’s been great! Loving this warmer weather coming.

Im sorry for the ladies with the major heartburn and acid reflux. I hope you can find a good remedy for relief soon. 

I am 24 weeks and not much going on. 4th baby so i pee a lot when I move which is annoying.
  • Options
    halfanewthalfanewt member
    edited March 2021
    27+2 (edited this - had to look it up, lol)
    and feeling okay. I had a stretch of feeling like an overfull balloon, (thanks @DoubleUp8 for the visual) and a serious heartburn, but I think I’m coming out of it. GD test is tomorrow so of course this weekend I was craving sweets 🙄
  • Options
    @halfanewt I have some cake mix calling my name after my test tomorrow...and I want to make bagels.
  • Options
    24 weeks
    I've having to pee a lot more recently, but I've also been drinking more fluids lately, so that might corelate. Sleep is pretty good as long as I take Unisom, and nausea is held at bay with B6. I felt a lot larger this week so I measured my belly. (I'd measured it a few weeks ago to buy a bridesmaid dress.) I've gained 3 inches over the last few weeks! 😳
  • Options
    26 weeks today! 

I'm feeling pretty good most days.  My back has been hurting alot too especially mid afternoon like many of the others have mentioned. I'm peeing alot and I'm having troubles sleeping at night too. I toss and turn and my back and legs/hips ache. No Braxton Hicks yet for me so thats good 😀 I feel like my constant daily fitness and exercise has helped me feel pretty good. I have however had bleeding gums alot lately when I brush my teeth which sucks, and blood from my nose when I blow it. 
  • Options
    23+...? A few days haha. 

I feel great still. But I’ve been getting more BH lately. Some nausea today which is random. I’ve found if I put my pillow super low, I sleep great at night haha. I slept in until 7:45 by accident 3 days in a row! (Side note: mentioned this to my sister and she’s like how is 7:45 late? It is when you have an 18 month old toddler!!). Super thirsty too. Need to increase my water consumption. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    27+1

I am STARVING all the time now! Ugh! I am trying to drink so much water so that I can stave off the hunger, but it is not doing anything. I normally stop eating by about 7pm, but last night DH had to work super late, so I asked him to bring me a quesadilla at 9pm because I was uncomfortably hungry. 

I'm trying to eat lots of protein and real nutrients (not just crap food) to stay fuller longer, but none of my pre-pregnancy tricks are working. Any tips??

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Options
    I’m starving all the time too @Maggie1202!  
    And my desire for sweets is terrible. 

+1 with Braxton Hicks and discomfort. 

I’m tired all the time which makes me worry my iron pills aren’t working as well as they should. 
  • Options
    27+2

My back hurts so bad all the time. All I want to do is lay with my pregnancy pillow. 
  • Options
    Oof...my husband didn't empty the bathroom trash can when he took the trash out last night (it's literally overflowing...not sure why he wanted to wait on it), and I saw that they hadn't come yet so I rushed to pull out a bag, bent over to dump out the can, and ran downstairs to put it out in time. Now I'm super queasy and dizzy, actually thought I'd throw up for a moment. 
  • Options
    25 weeks
    The sugar and carb cravings are going to be the death of me! My last two pregnancies I craved mostly “healthy” foods but all I want now are sweet carbs. I could just eat pancakes, muffins, cookies, and cake all day and be happy as a clam. Bah! It’s not making me feel great so I really need to knock it off. I think I’m going to ask DH to buy me smoothie supplies and try to curb the cravings with fruit. Other than that I’m still having anxiety induced insomnia so I’ve been taking unisom.  I’m definitely starting to feel big, though, and am thinking about pulling out my pregnancy pillow. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    24+4
    Hot flashes, nausea, and lightheadedness all from the wonderful progesterone. Insomnia is also definitely a thing. Overall I'm feeling better than I have for a while, just the random little annoying things. My arthritis has also weirdly been flaring. Not sure if it's my immune system overreacting to the pregnancy or something else going on with that.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    Yuck- I got my first Charlie horse of this pregnancy this morning. Always a joy. I woke my DH screaming about it.
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • Options
    mamakate2011mamakate2011 member
    edited March 2021
    27 + 3 here. Mainly dealing with horrible pelvic pains, this is my fourth baby and I’ve never had them like this before. It’s like lightening right up the left side of my vag/pelvic bone. I hate it! Lower back is hurting a lot if I sit or stand too long, and sleeping is getting interesting. I can sleep on one side for about 3 hours and then inevitably I wake up and have to pee and then switch sides. I definitely remember this part of pregnancy! The “preparation” for being up every three hours with baby. Lol. LOTS of Braxton Hicks, especially at night, which is another thing I didn’t experience until later in my other pregnancies. I guess being “old” and it being my fourth have a lot to do with this??

My peeing is out. of. control. In the morning after my coffee I can literally go every 5-10 min for a couple hours until all that is out of me. It’s insane! 
    Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Options
    Ouch Charlie horses are the worst. I had one last weekend after I woke up and stretched my legs out. Bloody murder. 

@Omie_Wise  I’m on the sweet carb train too 😫 all baked goods are so delicious 

27+3
    My hemorrhoid issue has improved, I’ve been increasing my intake of fibre. I think sleeping on my left side has taken a toll on my body. I have crazy pain that goes from my lower right back to my right buttcheek. I think the “fun” month of pregnancy is over. 
  • Options
    My back has been F-ing killing me ALL day today and I’m over it! 😩 Also, my tummy has felt full, tight, stretched and really uncomfortable all day too. Lately I feel like I can’t even eat much for meals anymore as I feel full for like 10 hours and there’s no room for anything else in there. Sorry just needed to bitch, piss and moan 😆
  • Options
    I’m now going to start Pepcid for my heartburn.  I’ve never been so excited to sleep without the reflux!  
  • Options
    26 weeks 
    oof. I thought I was doing fine but last night I noticed a lot of pressure in my pelvic floor area. It’s gotten worse today. It’s not super painful but it’s very uncomfortable. I called a pelvic floor therapist but I’m supposed to be headed to see my parents on Monday so I don’t know. I’m not sure I want to go a whole week without seeing someone. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Im 26+4 and I have been feeling soo nauseous tonight for many hours like I want to throw up :( I also had diarrhea on and off. Not sure why im not feeling well as I didn't have any morning sickness at all in the first trimester or throughout this pregnancy. Why now?? So random and so late. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 My mom told me she didn't get very sick at all during pregnancy, except for at 5 months when she threw up out of nowhere. For me, heartburn/indigestion can make me feel really sick, especially since I feel like something is in my throat the whole time making me gag. Coupled with the diarrhea, it's also possible that you have a small bug or ate something that isn't agreeing with you. Hope it passes soon! 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 it could be heartburn. Right as my HG was getting better with my my heartburn started making me sick. The OB told me to start heartburn medicine to see if it helped and sure enough, that helped the nausea. 
  • Options
    I just woke up with the sniffles. Definitely allergies but I'm annoyed
    Pregnancy Ticker