August 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 3/7

How far along are you?

What symptoms do you have this week?

Questions/concerns?

Re: Weekly Symptoms 3/7

• 16+3 

MY BACK HURTS, so I puked yesterday morning, not MS I was grossed out by my cat leaving a hairball in the hallway (still get really gaggy when something is gross) and it happened really fast and I guess the contractions of the vomiting made me throw my back out -______-
    I was laid up all day yesterday and today I'm laying on a hot pad intermittently which helps but damn, it feels so early to be having this many back problems

I'm seeing my coworker (acupuncturist) on Tuesday and I'm trying to get in with a chiropractor ASAP, has anyone found relief from SI pain? It hurts so much to flex forward 
  • You poor thing @cocoliso13! Hope you feel better soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Loading the player...
  • @cocoliso13 that sounds awful! I hope you can take it easy until your acupuncture appointment tomorrow. 

15+4
    RLP is brutal, triggered by turning over in bed. And because I've just a blump not a proper bump, I forget all the time and turn over quickly. 
  • Headaches. Not super painful but very annoying. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @cocoliso13, I occasionally have to put a fist between my knees and squeeze until my SI joint pops to relieve SI pressure/pain between chiropractor appointments.  A PT friend gave me this advice and it has been golden.  I do it with knees bent, either laying on my side or leaning slightly forward while sitting in a chair. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Did a bunch of yardwork at the new house and my body hurts. I'm all stooped over, hard to work. Hopefully will feel better after a good nights' rest because DW and I want to paint tomorrow and try to get moved in maybe next weekend. My landlord is showing the apt all the time which super sucks so we want to get into the new house ASAP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020