Trying to Get Pregnant

BF Monday 3/1

Re: BF Monday 3/1

• I'm just so angry today and I freaking want to tear into everyone. I'd love to blame the foggy rainy gross weather, but I think it's just me, I'm just bitchy.  :: shrug ::

So my bitchfest is WHY does it have to be Monday? Why does it have to be a gross Monday?  And why does my attitude on this gross Monday just suck balls? Can't I just get it together?

angry harry potter GIF
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• My building shut off our water and only gave us an hour's notice - and I can hear banging and drilling from upstairs. Very annoying.
  • Loading the player...
  • My building shut off our water and only gave us an hour's notice - and I can hear banging and drilling from upstairs. Very annoying.
    Also, I just watched the Elisa Lam documentary on Netflix. If you know anything about that case, then you know why I'm feeling icky about them shutting the water off and it being brown...
  • Billing and insurance and taxes can all go suck a big one.

Got collections notice for a doctor bill I already paid. Got told I had another bill. Turns out dr office typod my insurance ID so claim was denied, but I shouldn't owe anything. Spent about 45 minutes on that one.

Finally got my last W-2 today for my temporary job last year and turns out my withholdings were f----d and a teeeeeny amount of taxes was taken, so that reduced my net refund by like $500 between state and federal.

And I got 5.5 hours of sleep between last night and a nap this morning. It's been a day.
  • gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited March 2021
    I'm too livid to type this out but one of my coworkers is a f*cking c*nt. She called me to rip me a new one today for something I put in the department heads' agenda for their meeting today (at the request of my department head). I initially apologized for offending her because I requested something for a class but in doing so indirectly implied a student wasn't receiving a service required and she proceeded to continue being a b*tch to me and insult my subject as not being "academic" which I called her out on and she quickly backpedaled. Come to find out upon research, I was 100% correct in what I wrote and feel vindicated. Not sure what the fall out will be but I'm livid.

I put it in a spoiler because I'm paranoid. I was pretty vague but I know this is a public forum so better safe than sorry.