TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Monday BF 3.1.21

• Options
    My bitchfest goes to the giant pile of clean laundry sitting next to my bed that I need to fold and put away. It's all my clothes, so I need to be the one to do it, but man I don't want to. 
  • Options
    galentinegalentine member
    edited March 2021
    @vampirina, girl, I could have said the exact same thing. I wash mine and DD's clothes, and I enjoy putting hers away. My clothes, however, will sit in a basket next to my bed for far too long, until I eventually have to run them through the dryer again to get out the wrinkles.

My BF: daycare colds. I love our daycare sooooo much, but man, it's a total germ factory! My DD just got over her last cold, and now she has another one 🤦‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @galentine with you on the daycare colds! DS had a rough one, got over it, and has a bit of a runny nose again.

Very specific BF but I had some new contract starts today and could've done without the attitude of one of them. Made two calls during the orientation, and was late. I don't know her background or what's going on in her day so I shouldn't be annoyed. But I felt like crap all morning during this and that made it worse.
  • Options
    I went through my daughters dresser and closet and threw all the too small stuff in a pile to fold and put in a tub for storage.... the pile HUGE and is still sitting on the floor and I’m dreading doing it. I said I’d do it during her nap but here I am, not doing it 🤣
  • Options
    @galentine Those are the worst. The colds seem neverending. Because of COVID, DS's preschool instituted pretty massive cleanliness protocols - lots of hand washing, mask wearing, no comingling between classes, etc. This year he's only had two slightly snotty noses. Hooray for handwashing!

My BF - we just found out that our landlord is selling the condo we've been renting for 5 years out from under us. The housing market in my area is terrible, so we're going to be moving in with my MIL, paying her a bit of rent, and saving the rest for a house. Not ideal, but it will get us to our goal faster. I'm just going to miss my neighborhood and pool so much! And the school DS will be going to for Kinder is not as good as the one he would have been going to.
  • Options
    DHs work is pissing me off. Now that DH and I are out of quarantine, our daughter has to quarantine since she was never tested. She is quarantined all this week yet. His work won’t excuse him from work because HE doesn’t need to quarantine. Who the f*ck is going to watch our one year old while she quarantines. I mean, she’s independent, but d@mn. 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    My OB office called to reschedule my first US from Thursday to Monday. I got off the phone and sobbed hysterically. I know it’s just 4 extra days. But it feels like a steep hill to climb. Pregnancy after loss is such a mind f*** and this feels like the longest month of my life. I’m exhausted and frustrated. I just want reassurance. 
  • Options
    @kitandcat God, I know exactly what you're feeling. I honestly thought I would get my ultrasound at the end of last week. But instead, they scheduled it for this week. I know we're here, and I'm an hour away from heading there, but it was such a huge struggle to stay calm and carry on through my week and weekend. 
    We've gone through so many losses that to make it this far and not get much except a brief listen to the heartbeat is a bummer, so I will be very relieved to get those black-and-white pictures of reassurance.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    @kitandcat I’m so sorry! Four days makes a huge difference when you’ve been telling yourself ‘I just have to get to Thursday!’ I hope the time flies for you!
  • Options
    I'm so frustrated right now. I'm hungry but not I'm not feeling anything. Anyone else feeling this way.
  • Options
    I know it's Wednesday already, but just found this out at my prenatal appointment today. I can only have one diet soda a day. What kind of crap is that? ☹️

My info packet says sucralose is fine in moderation. Does anyone have any go-tos for water flavor enhancers sweetened with sucralose (Splenda)?
  • Options
    @jtayl962 that was totally how I was Saturday night. While he was being a good sport I think DH was totally frustrated with me trying to figure out what to eat. 

@noprobalo I just use lemon and maple syrup with ice. Oh and the list of things we aren’t supposed to have feels long to me. If your trying to find out if something is pasteurized and it doesn’t say it on the label you can check the website for the product. 
  • Options
    @jtayl962 - totally!  I get an idea of what I want to eat, then visualize making it.  Once I’m done thinking about it the idea of eating t makes me sick to my stomach.  I’ve been trying to make avocado toast for a week now and can’t bring myself to do it.  Snacks are mostly grapes and carrots lol since they don’t require any prep other than washing.
  • Options
    @tingsmom Thanks! I've never tried that. It sounds tasty