June 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms - Week of 02/21

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms - Week of 02/21

• @DoubleUp8 I ordered those as well and they are super comfy!  I also find they don't really dig in much which is nice under leggings 
  • @DoubleUp8 yes!! I have those and they’re great. I bought a few packs and now I can’t find many though 😭 I’m terrible at doing laundry 
  • Loading the player...
  • @AKuzReve I’ve been waking up on my back a lot. I think it is because my hips hurt. I’m not normally a back sleeper either. I remember this happening with DD too.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @akoros maybe just buy one nice-ish pair of pants or dress that you can wear to the office if you need to go in.

I ended up wearing dress pants and flats. My feet were colder than anything else, but when it warmed up I was really comfortable. 
  • @klj0228 Thanks! I think I'm probably off the hook, after talking to my boss more it sounds like he's pushing for the new political appointees/leadership to attend. The problem right now is that they don't want to come into the building, so he's winding up going to a bunch of meetings and things that really they should be doing, which isn't right. 
  • Omg during my shower today I noticed a bunch more angry red stretch marks on my boobs.  I’m going to measure and see how much my bra size has changed but I definitely noticed bigger boobs when I took my bump pic this morning lol.  For whatever reason my boobs are full of stretch marks but my stomach is clear.  I do not understand how that works. 

I haven’t been waking up fully on my back but more leaned back onto MH lol luckily he doesn’t mind yet. 
  • It was sunny today and I took a walk on my lunch break. I am hoping spring weather comes to the snowy northeast soon so I can talk more walks! 
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• My belly button is starting to look...weird. The other day I glanced down and there was some brown crud peeking out that I've never seen before. There was also a small, brown dot in there that I thought was a scab. I picked it off, but now think it was an itty bitty skin tag, ugh. And some line that looks like scar tissue? I'm realizing that it's getting stretched open, so whatever I'm seeing probably hasn't been near the light of day since I was a baby, just so weird!
  • @sgrn18 - I still have stretch marks on my boobs from my milk coming in with my first. Not fun!

• @DoubleUp8 I went for a walk today too.  It's been so long since it's been either too cold or too icy. 

I got a little crampy when I first headed out but it eased up and then when I got back I did a short yoga class and baby girl was bouncing around.  I think she prefers yoga to cardio or maybe the walk rocked her to sleep and the yoga stretching woke her up.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @ramfam2507 @AKuzReve I just kept starting at it wondering how long it's been in there! So gross...but at least it's getting clean now
  • @sgrn18 for whatever reason I get stretch marks on my boobs, thighs, and butt during pregnancy but not on my stomach. I'm lathering like 70% of my body in stretch mark cream this round to see if that prevents additional ones. 
    @AKuzReve good luck with the bids!!!! So exciting!!!
    @DoubleUp8 this weather has been glorious!! Hoping to go walk after work today!!
  • @AKuzReve good luck on your house bids!! 
  • My stretch marks are on my hips, not my stomach either. My boobs have also already gotten huge. I basically have one bra that’s semi comfortable but it’s starting to get tight too. I’ve bought nothing new for this pregnancy. I think I’m going to break down and order some bigger bras.

My randoms is my car got rear ended two weeks
    ago. We basically have one car so that’s cool
    (DH has an old pickup that’s a single cab, so the kids can’t ride in it). My FIL is letting us borrow his car so we don’t have to rent one, which is great. This poor car, though. This is the 3rd accident it’s been in, in less than 3 years. It’s actually the 4th accident we’ve had a car involved in in 4 years. And in all of these accidents, our cars were not moving!! The first accident our car was parked and it was totaled, so we bought the car we have now. That car has been hit while sitting at a red light 3 times now. I’m so annoyed at having to go through this whole process again. It also takes forever for our car to be repaired because it’s a Mercedes so they have to order all new parts. Insurance always low balls us on the repair, so that’s a whole thing. And this time the headrests deployed, so does that count as an airbag deployment? Do our car seats need to be replaced too?? Ugh ugh ugh. I’m praying that it’s somehow totaled and they’ll just write us a check so we can just go ahead and buy a new car. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Omie_Wise oof! What a pain! That sounds like such a hassle. Hopefully you have a new or repaired car quickly 🤞🏽 
  • @Omie_Wise Ugh. I hate the logistics that follow an accident. Glad everyone was okay! Hope it all gets resolved quickly! I would call your car seat manufacturer about whether you have to replace. That sucks! 
  • @Omie_Wise that is some crap luck - I'm sorry.  FX you end up with a new car that's not quite as jinxed!
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @DoubleUp8, me all the time!!! His “bribes” are always candy/chocolate related and im like dude. I just said how I’m glad X is done so I won’t eat anymore of it. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Hi everyone! I’m sorry, I posted in here earlier this week and I have been quiet due to the chaos of work and 3 kids at home. I hope everyone has a good weekend! 
  • Thanks ladies, I appreciate the support. I did contact Nuna about the car seat and they kept saying, “if an air bag deployed, it needs to be replaced”. Maybe I should try again and get them to be definitive. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mindyb2019 that's amazing!! What a special gift to cherish, your grandma sounds like she was an amazing lady! 💙
    @Omie_Wise sorry to hear about your accident- I hope you don't have to replace all the seats! We went through a few years like that with DH's old car, he got hit when he was stopped at red lights 3 years in a row. It was pre-kids, but doing the same repairs pretty much over and over was so frustrating.
    @DoubleUp8 DH does stuff like that to me all the time, I always accuse him of trying to sabotage me. It seems like whenever I want to clean up my diet he decides to try to perfect a cookie/brownie/pie recipe- I swear that's the only time he bakes. I need to know what flavors you got though LOL. I am eating a little bit of ben and jerry's every night.
  • @mindyb2019 that is really sweet! I love that your grandma did that and you get to finally have your baby blanket! 

@Omie_Wise sorry about your accident. Shouldn’t the insurance company cover the replacement costs? I would rather be safe than sorry. I know it’s a pain to replace them, but you also don’t want there to be unseen damage to the seat which could then cause a safety issue in the future. 
  • @mindyb2019 that’s so sweet ❤️
  • @Omie_Wise I’m sorry about your car accident, what a pain. 

@mindyb2019 that is such a sweet gift.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @klj0228 They will pay for it if they agree it’s warranted. Nuna says that the accident needs to be moderate and has some criteria for what that means. We don’t meet any of them except the one about the airbags because I can’t figure out if the headrests count as airbags or not. I’d rather be safe than sorry. Our insurance company is looking into it. I hope they agree to replace it or have some information that calm my mind if they don’t replace it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Omie_Wise I hope that insurance works with you and they are decent about everything. I’m sorry about your accident