1st Trimester

Loss of morning sickness

I am 7w4d with my rainbow baby after a medicated cycle. Lost last one at 12 weeks over a year ago. I’ve been really sick so far which made me happy, but this weekend and today I feel fine. Is this normal?? 😢 8 week appointment in 3 days

Re: Loss of morning sickness

• I am 7w4d with my rainbow baby after a medicated cycle. Lost last one at 12 weeks over a year ago. I’ve been really sick so far which made me happy, but this weekend and today I feel fine. Is this normal?? 😢 8 week appointment in 3 days
    Sorry for previous loss, but the lack of symptoms, severe symptoms, symptoms coming and going does not dictate the outcome of pregnancy.  
  • It can be. I was pretty sick early on and then I hit week 7 and my symptoms just disappeared for a week, came back for a day or two, and then gone another week. I convinced myself I lost the baby and couldn’t even look at the screen when I went in for the US to check for a HB. Baby ended up being fine. I have an awesome OB and the nurse is pretty amazing. She told me anytime I feel anxious and need to check on things to just call. If you’re feeling really anxious I would call and see if they can just check on things. 
  • Loading the player...
  • As the PP said, loss of symptoms, or symptoms coming and going can be completely normal. I know how difficult it can be when pregnant after a loss. Hopefully your upcoming appointment can offer some comfort.