October 2021 Moms

Weekly Check-In 2.15

I stole this format from the S21 bird, so we can change it as needed!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched?

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In 2.15

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: October 27/3+5

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Pixie Stick dust! Such a cute little comparison.

Upcoming appointments: They decided to do a dating ultrasound on March 5. These are not standard practice here so I’m excited for the early sneak peek!

How are you feeling?: Still pretty normal but also still in disbelief. 

Rants/Raves: We got a “snow” day because of the temps, which I’m 100% okay with. It’s supposed to finally be in the teens, 20s, and even 30s by the weekend, so I’m looking forward to the spring like temperatures. 🤣

Questions: None right now. 

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? Criminal Minds, for the 4th time. 🙈

TTC History

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10/10 or 6+1

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: ladybug, bebe's nasal pits are now forming

Upcoming appointments:March 1st! Getting closer.

How are you feeling?: had a migraine yesterday and couldn't take anything for it, so that sucked. As for actual symptoms, tired and occassionally a little queasy, but nothing big.

Rants/Raves: I have 0 motivation at work and we have a big reporting deadline coming up

Questions: Anyone else having massive pregnancy brain already? Did I ask this last week? 

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? The Wilds on Amazon. I enjoyed it, but I don't know if I would necessarily recommend it to anyone.

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Oct 9, 6+2. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: pea!

Upcoming appointments: March 4th - 17 days !! 

How are you feeling?: Better! I was so nauseous and throwing up so much last week, and I started to take B6 + Unisom and it’s helped a lot. Oddly, I’m still pretty consistently nauseous, but rarely throw up, just 1x each day, which the internet tells me B6 isn’t likely to resolve throwing up but it really has helped.

I’m so exhausted. My kids are in bed with lights out by 7:45 and I go right to bed every night. I stayed up until 9:45 last night to watch Valentine’s Day with DH and it was so hard. I was so tired. 

Rants/Raves: Raving on the Premama smoothie from smoothie king. SO GOOD. But definitely a treat because it’s full of sugar 🙈 Ranting on these awful vivid dreams I’m having. *TW* I dreamt that I was in the bathroom and bleeding and losing the baby. Then I woke up, convinced myself it was just a dream, only to fall back asleep and have the same dream. That happened three mother effing times. I woke up and I was so depressed. And every other night I don’t have awful dreams like that but I have dreams where I’m struggling, I’m running late or lost or can’t solve a problem. It’s so frustrating. 

Questions: I can’t remember when I’ll stop feeling bloated. Please let it be soon??? 

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? Firefly Lane. So good. So triggering in so many different ways. But so good. 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5+1

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Peppercorn! 

Upcoming appointments: Hoping to get one scheduled when I call the OB tomorrow

How are you feeling?: Scared and excited at the same time. Still getting used to the "I'm pregnant" thought

Rants/Raves: Annoyed that the OB GYNs are closed today lol. 

Questions: What do you ladies think about pregnancy announcements during a wedding? We're getting married in April and I would be past 12 weekd by then I believe. I think it's sweet? Or is it tacky

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? Omg we are bingewatching Survivor lol. We are watching the seasons backwards

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5w1d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: quinoa grain

Upcoming appointments: 3/12 US and annual because I canceled mine thinking I had a stomach bug or food poisoning but was pregnant. 

How are you feeling?: Nauseous and exhausted. But daycare was closed today so I WFH so that could be why. 

Rants/Raves: already so over waistbands. Bring on the maternity pants!

Questions: none.

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? Currently watching masterchef. We started with season 7? And then went back to 1. 

• @tari_sara I think that announcement would be sweet!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  Oct 1. 7w3d 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 🎲 

Upcoming appointments: nothing for a few weeks yet

How are you feeling?: blah, lots of nausea , zero appetite  

Rants/Raves: we ended up telling our kids this weekend  it’s still early but my oldest DD is a worrier and was very concerned about me gagging  in the bathroom so much  😬 they are thrilled of course. My youngest keeps lifting up my shift to see if my stomach has gotten bigger  

Questions:

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? Just finished The Wilds but desperately needs something new, it’s -40 here and I’m losing my mind. 

• @tari_sara if it’s your wedding, GO FOR IT! ❤️
    @cait32 what an awesome update! I’m worried that at my dating US they won’t be able to see a heartbeat because I’ll be too early.
    @gingermama46 I am already bloating so bad. It could be just a coincidence, but my pants were SOOOOO tight today!
    TTC History

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5w6d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Somewhere between an apple seed and a pea

Upcoming appointments: Tried to make my first OB skinny today after getting blood work back from my primary, but I guess they were closed. Trying again tomorrow!

How are you feeling?: A little scared. Lots of conversations with the hubby today. We're trying not to overthink things, but I'm getting overwhelmed thinking about strollers and bassinets, meanwhile he's moved on to college tuition. 😂 Haven't been too nauseated, but the bloating was bad today.

Rants/Raves: I wish bars and breweries stocked better non alcoholic drinks. We're on the last day of our vacation (booked before I got pregnant), and I have had so much soda, tea, and water, it's coming out my ears, while my husband gets to sample craft beer to his heart's content. The saving grace was a good virgin daiquiri today.

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? Letterkenny. Right now, I feel like I'm made of spare parts, bud.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10/15 so 5+4

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Strawberry Seed

Upcoming appointments: March 4th is my first appt

How are you feeling?: zero motivation and just blah

Rants/Raves: so now that I can’t drink wine I’ve switched over to trying all brands of seltzer and I am loving the spindrift raspberry lime

Questions: 

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? I started watching Firefly Lane on Netflix it’s so good!

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Oct 5th, 7 weeks

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a small blueberry 

Upcoming appointments: US and initial OB on Thursday 

How are you feeling?: Going out of my mind with anxiety. My typically logical brain can’t even comprehend that the most likely outcome is normal. I think I’m just preparing for the worst. Physically not terrible. B6 and unisom at night have been helpful for nausea, but I’m still having a lot of gagging at bad (or even neutral) smells. 

Rants/Raves: Unexpected day off due to weather? Yes, please! 

Questions: none today 

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? Bridgerton, silly and perfect for the mood 

@cait32 Glad the US helped some with anxieties! 

@kitandcat Yay for not vomiting! I haven’t heard of that smoothie and I used to work there, so I will have to look that one up. 

@noprobalo Also count me in for craft beer envy! I have been taking a tiny sip of each new beer he tries lately, then I just get sad that I can’t have more of it! 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  6w+2d (10/10)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  a battleship peg

Upcoming appointments:  1st appointment on 3/1

How are you feeling?:  exhausted and 🤢 

Rants/Raves:  trying to figure out a time of day that works for workouts.  I’ve tried afternoon and 🤮 and in the mornings I’ve had headaches, but I’m determined to make it happen. 

Questions:

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched?  Survivor.  My oldest daughter and I are making our way through all 40 seasons

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: I’m 6w6d EDD of October 6 2021! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a honeybee today 🥰

Upcoming appointments: 1st dating and viability US scheduled 2/25 🤞🏻

How are you feeling?: pretty much like hot garbage 😂 nausea comes and goes all day, I’m exhausted and my boobs hurt so much! 

Rants/Raves: my hubby has been so kind and attentive to me, it’s so special. I hate that he can’t come to my ultrasounds, and I’m struggling with how to tell family or friends in a nice way considering covid! 

Questions: I keep questioning my progesterone level. It’s 19. With two losses I hope it’s high enough 😔

GTKY: Gilmore Girls! ❤️

• @afmama7 I need to get back to exercising. I've been so tired, but it needs to happen.
  • @aztecash yes to the pregnancy brain!

@cait32 I am with you on the kid food and screen time! My 2 1/2 year old pretty much wakes up every day to getting to watch an entire movie (sometimes 2) while I sit with him and feed/hold my baby until I muster up the energy to really begin our day lol and yay for a good ultrasound! 

@kitandcat I’m having the same experience with the B6 being a game changer! I started throwing up a lot too and the B6 is helping me only puke about once a day and keep food in! It’s crazy bc I ended up on Bonjesta with my 5 month old’s pregnancy and couldn’t get off it or I would puke but it made me SO extra tired so I’m relieved so far the B6 is working 

@tari_sara I think you and your husband should do whatever you both want in regards to announcing at your wedding- your wedding and your baby so do what is special for you! 

@gingermama46 same on the bloating! Plus I hadn’t lost all my postpartum weight yet and had just put away most of my maternity pants well here they come back soon! People are going to think I’m going the opposite direction in weight loss until we announce 🤣

@madiirosee I’m not a doctor but that progesterone level sounds good to me! Mine was 15 and then 16 so far and my RE said it was great and with my pregnancy with my 5 month old I don’t think I ever saw higher than 8-14... I was on progesterone with him to be safe which apparently doesn’t show in your bloodwork but they had told me my levels were in the good range anyway. This time they aren’t making me take the extra with my 15 and 16 levels. Totally understand the PGAL brain though 💗

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5 + 4 due October 15!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: appleseed

Upcoming appointments: I have my first ultrasound tomorrow but I’m trying to remember it’s ok if I don’t see a heartbeat yet with how early it is! Goal is gestational and yolk sac in my uterus ha 

How are you feeling?: nauseous, tired, excited, nervous, overwhelmed, thankful, so many feelings 🤣 

Rants/Raves: got outside today for the first time in forever bc it was in the 40s instead of the 20s (those of you in negative degree weather I am so sorry I can’t even fathom) - my mom and I took both boys on a walk then I played with my older son in the snow. It was great! 

Questions: none right now, this time around I feel a bit like a pro since I just did this this time last year haha 

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched?

My husband and I have been binging the amazing race on Amazon we started at season 1 and are on 21 🤣 we love it as it reminds us of our traveling days and we love to pretend we are on the race and discuss which one of us would do each activity. (Typing this out sounds so silly, this is what we do for entertainment in this season of life with a toddler, baby and one on the way) 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7ish weeks

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the size of a honey bee!

Upcoming appointments: Monday for my first OB appointment including dating u/s.

How are you feeling?: horrible. This pg is kicking my ass. With DD I really had no bad symptoms (pg still wasn't comfortable). I have been fucking exhausted and so nauseas I've been crying trying to figure out how I will be able to do my job for the next 6 weeks let alone 7 months if this lasts the whole time.

Rants/Raves: I told my crazy MIL I was pregnant. I thought she'd appreciate knowing early. I specifically told her I had not told my parents (I had told my mom, but not my dad, they're divorced and I haven't gotten around to it). MIL IMMEDIATELY texted my parents. After I asked her not to and specifically told her they did not know. SOOOOOO I guess I just can't tell her anything else about this pg until everyone in the world already knows.

Questions: Nada.

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? Bridgerton? I also just binged all the "to all the boy" movies 

Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers