September 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-In 2/15

2»

Re: Weekly Check-In 2/15

• Options
    @sawasap my cats had no issues with us bringing my son home.  They were curious about him but mostly just avoided him(especially when he was crying).  We kept our door closed at night just in case they tried to climb in the bassinet while we were all asleep.  Though I think it's also worth noting that our cats are fairly docile and friendly as is. 

@sleepydaze I have been super short with my husband, son and cats recently.  My son keeps chasing the cats or trying to grab them, my cats keep scratching furniture, and my husband just bought a $2000 guitar.  
  • Options
    @grizzlymama86 the price of gwl is definitely a draw back.  I meant to book it a little earlier to get a better discount, but I forgot. When I broke it down its roughly what we would have spent on a party so I justified it that way.  DD is all about the waterpark so I don't think I should have to worry to much about the other stuff. I also debating on taking her to build a bear since we are right by the Mall of America so it would be a fun stop.

@kissyfir1586 I couldn't get into Schitt's Creek.  I have tried a couple times, but haven't made it out of the first season yet.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kissyfir1586 I’m watching Schitts Creek right now too! I tried watching it a few years ago and couldn’t get into it but all my friends LOVE it, so I’m giving it another go! So far I’m liking it alright but I don’t really get the obsession honestly...
  • Options
    sleepydazesleepydaze member
    edited February 2021
    @kissyfir1586 I feel like you speak for pregnant women everywhere when you say this lol! 

"I just look at his face and I'm mad 😂"
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/8, 11w today!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lime!

Upcoming appointments: I am seeing a new OB on Friday so will get to check on baby then 

How are you feeling?: the last couple days have been considerably better than the last 5 weeks. But ready to hit second tri and hopefully get off the diclegis.

Rants/Raves: we’re on the fence about finding out the sex and I dreamt ALL NIGHT LONG about different scenarios where we found out the sex. Now it’s on my brain like never before. Because in the dreams, I repeatedly thought I knew. And now I don’t! Lol

Questions:

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? I just finished the 4 episodes about the Cecil Hotel on Netflix. Before that it was firefly lane.

• Options
    @jcrewgirl85 I wasn’t feeling fat until yesterday, this is also my third and I feel like I’m already thicker around the middle. I was trying to figure out if I was feeling my uterus but there’s no way.... I also feel a weird tuggingish feeling behind my belly button like am I feeling stretching already!?

@sawasap we didn’t have any trouble with our cat and the babies. I heard some people try putting foil in the crib so they don’t jump in but my cat never tried to get that close to the babies. He’s not a real jumper either.

@sleepydaze I am irritated with the world right now. I was super irritated yesterday at DS1 because we got donuts and instead of giving us white vanilla icing we got purple vanilla icing and he refused to eat it. Like ugh if I had known it was purple I wouldn’t have wasted the money because he’s picky with stuff like that but I got irritated at him anyway and then felt terrible.
  • Options
    @whatabout2ndbreakfast another having #3 here! I am definitely already feeling stretching and starting to show. 12 weeks on Saturday and I feel huge.
  • Options
    #3 here too.
    Stomach is stretching faster but a lot of it is bloat. It looks enormous especially in the evenings but it’s deflated a lot by morning.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/6 11 + something

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a little lime

Upcoming appointments: nuchal translucency and NIPT 2/26

How are you feeling?: exhausted, bloated, and nauseous 

Rants/Raves: preggie pop drops are actually really good? I somehow never tried them before this pregnancy 

Questions: 

GTKY: What was the last TV show you binge-watched? This is really telling, but I’ve been getting really into “Tudor Monastery Farm” on prime. I already watched the same people do “Victorian Farm,” “Secrets of the Castle,”  and “A Tudor Feast at Christmas.” I am shamelessly hooked lol

• Options
    @deziraywatt That's what I'm hoping for, but my cat is decidedly unchill with most people. Hopefully he just doesn't care?

@whatabout2ndbreakfast Good idea on the tin foil. I should have thought of that, it's how we trained him to stay off the kitchen counters. We'll see if he needs it!