2nd Trimester
Options

Stomach feeling soft- bump below and above belly button

Im 15 weeks today and this morning my 'bump(s)' (if you can even call it that as it i feel i just look fat) are very soft...is this normal/ok? I have had 2 early miscarriages so every once in a while i panic that something is wrong! It felt a lot harder yesterday although i still feel i just look fat. I have a 'bump' below my belly button and also above...again more so just look like ive been a snackin' fool! Lol

I am 5'4" and about 190..i know being bigger i will probably take long to show. Anyone else similar size as me who has been pregnant? When did you start showing/your bump harden?

Re: Stomach feeling soft- bump below and above belly button

• Options
    Im 15 weeks today and this morning my 'bump(s)' (if you can even call it that as it i feel i just look fat) are very soft...is this normal/ok? I have had 2 early miscarriages so every once in a while i panic that something is wrong! It felt a lot harder yesterday although i still feel i just look fat. I have a 'bump' below my belly button and also above...again more so just look like ive been a snackin' fool! Lol

I am 5'4" and about 190..i know being bigger i will probably take long to show. Anyone else similar size as me who has been pregnant? When did you start showing/your bump harden?
    Baby has a ton of room to move right now, you probably look bloated and you technically won't show until baby is bigger.  So you may have felt baby yesterday today baby found a cozier spot and van not be felt.  
  • Options
    Interesting!!! Thanks, this makes me feel better :)