October 2021 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 02/11

Let's hear all your opinions!

Re: UO Thursday 02/11

• Options
    Valentine's Day is stupid and pointless. I don't need a fake holiday to express my love and appreciation for someone, and doing it on Valentine's Day seems forced.
  • Options
    That Star Wars prequels are fine. They aren't great, they aren't horrible, they're fine.
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The prequels especially, but also the originals would have been so much better if they'd had a decent director. Also, Jar Jar Binks is pointless and obnoxious, and Luke is a whiny little b*tch. That's what mee-sa thinks.
  • Options
    @kitandcat That's adorable! If DH had an office or even a desk, I would totally get him that. 

I do miss getting dressed up and going to fancy restaurants, but I hate trying to do that on special occassions where everyone else is out too and the menus are themed (limited) and everything is overpriced.

I am looking forward to making V-Day special for my LO. Heart shaped pancakes, and maybe a little scavenger hunt. 
  • Options
    We usually do a fancy meal at home for Valentine's Day. I don't think we've ever gone out since being together. I'm excited for kids valentine's though. DS missed his daycare party today because we were out of town. Which why they had it on a Thursday is odd. 

@aztecash jar jar is sooo effing annoying. My god. 

My UO how is the bachelor and bachelorette and those shows still a thing? 
  • Options
    @cait32 @demimondaine same!!
    @gingermama46 We also do dinner at home. It has always been the same, veal chops, lobster tails, shrimp cocktail, artichokes and bruschetta.  As our family has grown, we've just added the kids to the tradition!!
  • Options
    @cenzosmomma I want the dinner you have but without making it. That sounds amazing. 

While I like star wars a little I am not a huge fan.  I also like Valentine’s Day mostly because of my memories from being a kid. We celebrate as adults partly because it helps break up the year. So much fun in November and December. Valentine’s Day is a way to break it up. That being said we have had some terrible Valentine’s days. 
  • Options
    @cenzosmomma I need bruschetta in my life right now 😍😍😍😍