Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 2.10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 2.10

• Options
    Joining early today to hopeful interact more!

Month/Cycle: officially 9/9 as of today

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: Sunday

R/R: I have an IEP meeting this afternoon for one of my students that’s expected to be about 2 hours long. She receives A LOT of services (I think her team is 13 members total) so that will go well into my evening. Hoping for a two hour delay tomorrow since it’s supposed to drop down to -20 again overnight tonight. Monday is my husbands birthday and I have nothing to get him, any suggestions? He really isn’t a gift receiver so I don’t really know what to do. 

CS/Q: Not hopeful. Temp just doesn’t seem high enough.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    sienna221sienna221 member
    edited February 2021
    @chindimples04 Temps like that do not make me miss living in a cold weather town! MH birthday is in a couple weeks and also so hard to buy for. I bought him a Yeti cooler...we’ll see how that goes over but figured it’d get a lot of use. But I think all Yeti products are good ideas...from the insulated coffee mugs..to cooler backpacks...to coolers. And no, I don’t work for Yeti. 😂

Month/Cycle: 7/1AL

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, O, +1

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: Trying to hold off for 2/17

R/R: This is a topic over on WTO today too, but I watched the Framing Britney Spears documentary and wow, it made me so sad for her. I remember her dealing with all that but I was young. So rewatching and being reminded...she dealt with stuff no celebrity today would have to endure from the media, etc. It was pretty disturbing. And the complete lack of mental health conversation during her breakdowns and just watching for entertainment... 🤦‍♀️. 

CS/Q: None right now! 

Edited for typo. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lurking (in wto but I didn’t post today)

@chindimples04 @sienna221 I was also going to recommend something yeti like the lunch bag/box. Hahaha great minds think alike! I like getting yeti stuff for DH because it’s nice but isn’t totally work the money so it is kind of like a splurge gift that he wouldn’t ever get for himself. 
  • Options

@chindimples04 I agree, Yeti products are awesome!! You can get them anywhere too. Maybe do a basket with a mug and his favorite coffee and shooters like baileys/Kahlua. Pic in spoiler of a basket I did for a friend who handmade a new mantle for our fireplace. I threw some tissue and a card in and voila.

@sienna221 your timing is *chefs kiss* I’m envious!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 15 days? Still not sure 

Testing: If/when AF doesn’t show and she’d better not 

R/R: Rave: It’s hump day ladies and that’s something to be grateful for!

CS/Q: None

• Options
    @sienna221 I have been hearing so much about that documentary! I’m going to need to watch it!
    @misspricklepants Hump Day!!!! The week started slow so I’m so happy it’s Wednesday afternoon/evening!

So, I decided on an engraved brick for DH. They had bricks for sale at the clock tower we got engaged at and where we did our first look for our wedding, and he’ll love that it won’t sit in our house. 🤣 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @chindimples04 that’s a great gift! So meaningful. 
  • Options
    @chindimples04 that’s so sweet! I like that! 

I may have to watch the Brittany documentary tonight!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/O: 30/?

R/R: Why did I think I could play it cool and not do OPKs? I’m mad at my past self for 1) no opks 2) using all the pregnancy tests. My cycles have been anywhere from 27-34 days the past few months so knowing when I ovulated would have at least been nice right about now.

Keep the bday ideas coming! My husbands is in a month and I’m in need of ideas!