Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 2/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: TWW Tuesday 2/9

• Options

Month/Cycle: 44/3 AL

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: this weekend

R/R: It's that fun time of the TWW where you question every little twinge and question if it's implantation pains or if you're just hyper aware of every feeling haha. I had that at 3 and 4dpo which makes no sense. Embryos don't implant at 4 days. Alright I'm going to actually try to focus on getting work done today as it's been a struggle getting into it.

CS/Q: my temp shot up again but I'm not sure if that's related to me waking up in the middle of the night sweating. It's more likely that my chart is just being triphasic since that seems to be a regular occurrence for me.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause indefinitely
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 oh how fun the TWW is 🙄. I’m having the opposite...nothing going on so convinced I’m already out on 4dpo haha. 

Month/Cycle: 7/1AL

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, O, +1

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: Trying to hold off for 2/17

R/R: How is it only Tuesday? Haha

CS/Q: None right now. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Month/Cycle: IUD out 5 months- actually tracking with OPK etc... 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: Tomorrow

R/R: have to go in to the office today... and all week not happy about it 

• Options
    @inthewoods23 I’m the same way... questioning everything every month 
  • Options
    LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    edited February 2021

@inthewoods23 I don’t know what it is about the first week of the TWW that makes us all go a little crazy. Happened to me last week too lol.

@sienna221 Tuesdays are my “Mondays” since I work 4/10s T-F. Tuesdays are the worst!! Lol

@callmesophie0120 See spoiler

Thank you for editing! FX for you!

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    edited February 2021

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: all BFN this weekend so just wfaf at this point

R/R: Just anxious to get the next cycle going. Picked up my letrozole and was pleasantly surprise to see it only cost $3.11 lol. I’m really hopeful for next cycle. If we can avoid having to do an IUI that would save us so much money. And avoid all the added tests that come along with the IUI. I’m holding off contacting the RE again. Hopefully that doesn’t kick me in the ass.

CS/Q:

edit: fix typo (full of them today lol)
    *TW* TTC history

4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising

• Options
    @callmesophie0120 not to be rude, but I'm confused why you're posting here if you posted a clear BFP in the "what does a positive pregnancy test look like?" thread on the 1st Trimester board. That post mentions you were 9dpo at the time which was yesterday for you so.... you should move to your BMB.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 obviously I’m new to this... my post in the other thread was this morning if you look at the time stamp..... I thought it was 9, but I counted here it was 10. 
    i don’t know what BMB is but ok. Honest mistake. 
    Obviously haven’t told a soul and was thinking I’m on the journey with others and was very excited but can see where you’re coming from. 
  • Options
    @callmesophie ***TW
    As part of the rules it says not to post a BFP in the TWW… but I guess it doesn’t explicitly say not to post generally in the TWW any more. That’s more of an unwritten rule/curtesy. With more time here you would have picked up on that, but fortunately for you, you get to move on to your BMB! A BMB is a birth month board. Your due date is likely October. So you would join the Oct 2021 BMB. I appreciate you editing your post. I wish you nothing but the best for the next 9 months!

*TW* TTC history

• Options
    @callmesophie0120 It's always recommended for newbies to read the pinned posts at the top of the TTGP board threads as well as intro'ing in the newbie intro post thread so that we can get to know you a little when you first start here. If you ever find yourself back here, I would take a look at that before you get into the swing of things. GL!

@LJMoon6 it might be one of those things that was discussed in all the follow up comments on the "newbies read this first" thread. It's so many pages though I'm not sure haha. Been so long since I read any of it. I think it just goes without saying since your "status" changes. And I think it's kind of implied in the text at the top of the main page of the board? Or I read it that way anyway.

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I had to go back and read it too lol. It's been so long, and you're right, there are so many changes or clarifications made throughout the pages. I definitely agree that a status change should be an obvious enough indication to move on. But it's an exciting moment. People forget what they're doing when they're caught up in the moment, as we've seen with many Peggys coming and going over the years.
    *TW* TTC history

• Options
    @sienna221 I'm with you! I can't believe it's only Tuesday.

Also +1 for symptom spotting like crazy. One second it's like ohhh that feels weird and then next I'm telling myself I'm crazy

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/?

Timing: solid

Testing: 2nd BFN this morning...at this point WFAF (but only because I'm out of tests). 

R/R: I'm super sleepy today. I was up for a few hours last night overthinking so many things!

CS/Q: 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: -4, -1 (clearly SMEP was unsuccessful)

Typical LP length: 15 days?

Testing: Meh... trying to hold out for missed AF

R/R: Rant: I'm full of them so I'll spare you all... Rave: Getting a rental washing machine today so I can actually do laundry! Long story short, been without a washing machine since Dec and Sears' customer service is TERRIBLE.

CS/Q: None

• Options
    *lurking from WTO* 

@misspricklepants omg Sears is literally the worst. I ordered a washer/dryer from them on black friday one year, and it was the biggest headache of my life. Sent round and round in circles between customer service people because the delivery service they contracted refused to deliver to a 3rd floor apartment. Joking, but also serious...have you threatened to cancel your order yet? I didn't get traction on mine until I told them I just wanted to cancel. 
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams Don't even know where to begin, but I wish it were that easy. If I could go back I never would have ordered from Sears! We were reluctant at the time and rightfully so. Purchased a set 2 years ago and the console went out on the washing machine in Dec, *shocker* they couldn't get the part to replace after waiting weeks for it to arrive. Was approved for a replacement 1/7/21 after a month with no washing machine (TG my mom is a saint and has been doing our laundry!). Get the first replacement, doesn't fit had to send back (my fault). Ordered another replacement, was supposed to deliver 2/5 and never showed. Called and they said it was now delayed until 3/22. WHY did they call me the night before confirming my delivery window? No clue. So, here we are waiting yet again with literally no other options to resolve. If the washer doesn't show on 3/22, they will consider cutting a check. I know there are worse things happening in the world, but this has literally been a nightmare. 
  • Options
    @misspricklepants ugh that just sounds awful. I'm sorry. 
  • Options

Will come back for tags! 

Month/Cycle: 33/lost track

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13ish

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: Rave: I actually have a nice quiet chunk of time today to get things off my to-do list! I need it: the weeks have been getting away from me in 2021. 

CS/Q: Temp dropped, heart rate has slowed way down, womp womp...

• Options
    @LJMoon6 yeah I mean... I got caught up in it back in September, but I had passed the 3 year mark so I was like OMG NOBODY PANIC.

@misspricklepants that looks like SMEP perfection 👌😂 thank God you're getting a rental washer! I thoughts Sears didn't exist anymore??

@keikilove sorry for the BFN. Maybe it's just a little early?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
  • Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited February 2021
    @inthewoods23 Ah yes, the symptom spotting that starts way before any symptoms are possible.😁 How is it that we’ve been at it this long and still cannot control the ss from happening?! TTC is a trip! I hope your temp spike is indeed a worthy symptom to take note of.💕 And yes, you are correct that I tested a bit early. But I think with the temp drop and heart rate slowing by 4 beats I’m pretty sure it’s a no-go for this cycle.🤷‍♀️ 🥲

@misspricklepants I can only imagine the frustration you’re dealing with right now. Ugh! So sorry that saga has continued. Hope it finally resolved soon. 

@LJMoon6 Love it when the prescriptions are cheap! Hope the letrozole works its magic for you. 

@sammygirl18 LOL at stopping testing cuz you ran out of tests. No choice but to WFAF! Still, it shows you have some real restraint that you aren’t running out to buy some expensive-a** FRERs (like I would😆). 

@sienna221 You’re not out yet!😄 Hope you’re making it through your Tuesday ok! 
  • Options
    **lurking**

@sienna221 we are on the exact same cycle for days and timing haha so funny. I am also trying to hold out until the 17th, but will be hard! Sending everyone all the good vibes!