October 2021 Moms
Options

Meal Plan Monday 2/8

Re: Meal Plan Monday 2/8

• Options
    I am much less prepared this week, so I’m going to try to go to Whole Foods after work today to get back on track. 

Ideas: 
    Taco salad
    Grilled salmon with asparagus 
    “Chickpea Tikka Masala” (basically chickpeas but with the sauce recipe for chicken tikka masala, very inauthentic but tasty) 

Looking for some other ideas before I go to the store! 
  • Options
    If you like chicken tikka masala the sheet pan chicken tikka from smitten kitchen is delish and so easy! One of my go-tos in pre-COVID times when we had company over. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am completely grossed out by chicken right now which is unfortunate because we eat it 3x a week at least. Also, beef is disgusting to me right now too. No idea how I’m going to handle dinner while this lasts. Tonight DH made spaghetti and meat sauce for him and the kids and I went and got a veggie sandwich from Subway. Which I then threw up an hour later. In the moment it really hit the spot though 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Okay if anyone’s considered trying the tik tok feta tomato and pasta recipe I HIGHLY recommend. SO made it for me lastnight and it was delicious!
  • Options
    My super sophisticated menu lol 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I am trying to do healthy eating and exercise though I sometimes do spend on unhealthy things too. Especially I am trying to avoid caffeine, smoking, and shisha altogether https://flowtobacco.com/blog/you-must-know-these-shisha-facts-especially-if-youre-a-woman/
    I sometimes take salads, fruits, and meals with less oil and fat.