1st Trimester

Opinions *please don't be rude*

Vickkie2Vickkie2 member
edited February 2021 in 1st Trimester

🚨long read 🚨 

I'm officially obsessing and I can't stop until I know for sure ! 

Please no rude comments!!!

The OB said it was one baby in there but my ultrasounds were done early 😩 And I haven't had one since I was 8wks 🤷🏽‍♀️ I've been expressing this stuff to them and they are so sure it's one baby 🤷🏽‍♀️ I've been doing my own research and I can relate to a lot of moms who has gone through this same thing and were right all along 🤷🏽‍♀️

However 

Ik it's possible for a baby to hide in the same sac and that "twins skip a generation" crap AINT true 💯 

I was actually quite shocked to hear it was one in there because I had symptoms of pregnancy very early on. (Sore breast, hunger spurts,nausea and having cramping with heavy spotting(blood clotting). 

I've had 2 other pregnancies and have never experienced these things so early on!!! 

I even started showing sooner!! (I weighed 194 pre-pregnancy) in two weeks went to 207lbs

That's too much! Considering my appetite has increased, I've only been eating crazy cravings🤦🏽‍♀️ I've even had to be hospitalized because of severe back pain to the point I couldn't walk‼️

I do understand that every pregnancy is different and I am aware all the things I'm saying are apart of pregnancy but baybeeee this ain't right ‼️

The OB gave me two zoomed in pictures of a big baby and the bean was measuring 4 days ahead of my LMP so they gave me a due date of August 28th,2021 .. 

Which I was sure of my LMP because I removed my iud after 4 1/2 years so I was monitoring my cycle & it was pretty regular! 

The day of my expected period in December, I took a test because I was cramping like my period was coming but it wasn't coming down... 

It was about 2:30pm and when I took the HPT it turned instantly and it was super dark! Which explains when I ended up in the ER two days after a positive test, due to cramping.. which wasn't normal to me cause I've never experienced that BUT everything was fine except my betaHCG levels were at 1737 & they wanted to retest in 48hrs however, I only made 18hrs & they were at 2191. Man I wake up in the middle of the night to eat because the hunger pangs makes me soooooo sick 🤢 I even feel flutters in different spots of my belly and I know my body! I've been feeling weird from the start of this pregnancy and I just feel like there is more than one baby in here 😩 

There are hundreds of people this happens too and is STILL happening too (doing my research) and it's not so uncommon as the doctors portray it to be 🙄 the Tecs were rushing and I had to ask if I could see the screen on a couple different occasions.

The pic I got from that visit again showed a big ball of baby but when you zoom in you can see a split down the baby which could indicate a separate sac or a membrane that separates identical's and it looks like two yolk sacks 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Some fraternal twins can be in the same sac as well! 

I think it looked to big to be an 8wk baby 😕

I have early ultrasounds of my other two and they were literally beans 🥰

Everyone close to me thinks I've lost my mind OR that I'm wishing and hoping and the truth is I FEEL LIKE CRAP 😭 something has to explain why I'm exhausted like I done been wrestling all week, just lazy 🤦🏽‍♀️ my boobs feel like I'm already breastfeeding and them mfs got HUGE 😍🤩😜 

I'm always nauseous and I feel like I gotta eat all the time 😒 ive been experiencing dizziness like I gotta lay down or ima pass out... my mood swings are off the charts 🤦🏽‍♀️ 
my daughter called me mean 😂 

The only room I've been cleaning is the kitchen and my houses is a mess 😭

Ijs I cannot make this pregnancy 🤰🏾 

I got a regular OB appointment tomorrow, so im gonna ask if I can hear the heartbeat 💓 or have my fundal height measured at 11 weeks cause I look & feel about 17-18 weeks 😩 just heavy and sore...

A lot of people say they didn't find their identical or fraternal twins until 8-16 weeks and they were missed in the early stages because they are little enough to move around and hide high up.. I've been feeling from the jump that it's a baby hiding behind the other 😒 

I had nausea with my son so I think it's a boy 

However my cravings are similar to being pregnant with my daughter  🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Babies in general don't like me and my Chinese gender chart said it's a girl lol even strangers say it's a girl because how my belly is wide lol 

I don't know it's making me anxious for this 12wk scan and I don't even have it scheduled 

😂🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ 

If y'all got some US from early on post em!! 

I'm trynna see something

Re: Opinions *please don't be rude*

• Loading the player...
  • harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited February 2021
    I did not even get through the half way point - sorry but seek a second opinion if you do not trust your doctor.  

A home pregnancy test doesn't depict twins - HGC doesn't detect twins - your belly shots doesn't detect twins - your ultrasound to me looks like 1 - your symptoms are different because its a different pregnancy - you are eating more because you are pregnant - try an not to cave into junk food cravings-   sorry but please stop obsessing over this.  You are pregnant - again things WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS YOUR PEEVIOUD PREGNANCY-   You will have an anatomy scan at 20 weeks and it will confirm one baby or suprise 2. But seriously just chill, stop obsessing and relax until then.  

Also, symptoms and what your belly looks like DOES NOT INDICATE THE SEX OF YOUR KID!

QFP - novel

Vickkie2 said:

🚨Long read 🚨 

I'm officially obsessing and I can't stop until I know for sure ! 

Please no rude comments!!!

The OB said it was one baby in there but my ultrasounds were done early 😩 And I haven't had one since I was 8wks 🤷🏽‍♀️ I've been expressing this stuff to them and they are so sure it's one baby 🤷🏽‍♀️ I've been doing my own research and I can relate to a lot of moms who has gone through this same thing and were right all along 🤷🏽‍♀️

However 

Ik it's possible for a baby to hide in the same sac and that "twins skip a generation" crap AINT true 💯 

I was actually quite shocked to hear it was one in there because I had symptoms of pregnancy very early on. (Sore breast, hunger spurts,nausea and having cramping with heavy spotting(blood clotting). 

I've had 2 other pregnancies and have never experienced these things so early on!!! 

I even started showing sooner!! (I weighed 194 pre-pregnancy) in two weeks went to 207lbs

That's too much! Considering my appetite has increased, I've only been eating crazy cravings🤦🏽‍♀️ I've even had to be hospitalized because of severe back pain to the point I couldn't walk‼️

I do understand that every pregnancy is different and I am aware all the things I'm saying are apart of pregnancy but baybeeee this ain't right ‼️

The OB gave me two zoomed in pictures of a big baby and the bean was measuring 4 days ahead of my LMP so they gave me a due date of August 28th,2021 .. 

Which I was sure of my LMP because I removed my iud after 4 1/2 years so I was monitoring my cycle & it was pretty regular! 

The day of my expected period in December, I took a test because I was cramping like my period was coming but it wasn't coming down... 

It was about 2:30pm and when I took the HPT it turned instantly and it was super dark! Which explains when I ended up in the ER two days after a positive test, due to cramping.. which wasn't normal to me cause I've never experienced that BUT everything was fine except my betaHCG levels were at 1737 & they wanted to retest in 48hrs however, I only made 18hrs & they were at 2191. Man I wake up in the middle of the night to eat because the hunger pangs makes me soooooo sick 🤢 I even feel flutters in different spots of my belly and I know my body! I've been feeling weird from the start of this pregnancy and I just feel like there is more than one baby in here 😩 

There are hundreds of people this happens too and is STILL happening too (doing my research) and it's not so uncommon as the doctors portray it to be 🙄 the Tecs were rushing and I had to ask if I could see the screen on a couple different occasions.

The pic I got from that visit again showed a big ball of baby but when you zoom in you can see a split down the baby which could indicate a separate sac or a membrane that separates identical's and it looks like two yolk sacks 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Some fraternal twins can be in the same sac as well! 

I think it looked to big to be an 8wk baby 😕

I have early ultrasounds of my other two and they were literally beans 🥰

Everyone close to me thinks I've lost my mind OR that I'm wishing and hoping and the truth is I FEEL LIKE CRAP 😭 something has to explain why I'm exhausted like I done been wrestling all week, just lazy 🤦🏽‍♀️ my boobs feel like I'm already breastfeeding and them mfs got HUGE 😍🤩😜 

I'm always nauseous and I feel like I gotta eat all the time 😒 ive been experiencing dizziness like I gotta lay down or ima pass out... my mood swings are off the charts 🤦🏽‍♀️ 
    my daughter called me mean 😂 

The only room I've been cleaning is the kitchen and my houses is a mess 😭

Ijs I cannot make this pregnancy 🤰🏾 

I got a regular OB appointment tomorrow, so im gonna ask if I can hear the heartbeat 💓 or have my fundal height measured at 11 weeks cause I look & feel about 17-18 weeks 😩 just heavy and sore...

A lot of people say they didn't find their identical or fraternal twins until 8-16 weeks and they were missed in the early stages because they are little enough to move around and hide high up.. I've been feeling from the jump that it's a baby hiding behind the other 😒 

I had nausea with my son so I think it's a boy 

However my cravings are similar to being pregnant with my daughter  🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Babies in general don't like me and my Chinese gender chart said it's a girl lol even strangers say it's a girl because how my belly is wide lol 

I don't know it's making me anxious for this 12wk scan and I don't even have it scheduled 

😂🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ 

If y'all got some US from early on post em!! 

I'm trynna see something

• And to think my RE refused me low doses of Clomid to attempt PG until I lost 21 lbs... cause apparently "I was TOO fat".... and yet... 
    happy stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• Vickkie2Vickkie2 member
    edited February 2021
    And yet you took the time to comment. 😐
    @babybelugaco
  • Vickkie2Vickkie2 member
    edited February 2021
    Which was my next question 🙄
    is anyone a twin or multiples mom? 
     because it seems like everyone that commented didn't share their ultrasounds but diagnosed me via the web! And bashed me like a coot because I'm telling my story 🤔
      It's a shame people are ridiculed with sarcasm 😑 @ruby696

• @wishiwaspreggo post your ultrasound 👀 
  • @ruby696 - Oh good, you have other LOs! That helps a lot, actually. They all distract each other and it's great. My son helps a lot when I need him to grab a diaper or wipes or stop one from running off when we're out in public.
    And YES about turning over in bed. It grossed me out so much when I'd shift my body and my legs, hips, and torso would move first and my stomach would take a couple seconds to catch up... And having my gut sit on my thighs when I sat in a chair while feeling both moving around at once... It's not for the weak. Yes, it was the hardest thing I've ever done too. The first 6-7 months weren't too bad but those final weeks were brutal.
  • afmama7afmama7 member
    edited February 2021
    I apologize that I haven’t had time to read through all of the responses but this was my 7 week scan with MoMo twins (same sac) if it gives you any sort of a reference.  Hope you get some answers/reassurance soon Mama. 
  • Im a little late to the game, and unfortunately I do see a lot of rude people responding to you on here, Im sorry for that. 

My sister just had twins and didnt find out until she was 20 weeks pregnant at her anatomy scan and she had had a 12 WEEK ultrasound where they only saw one baby. So it was a complete shock. They are fraternal (boy/girl) twins as well. Now granted she was seeing a midwife with a very old ultrasound machine, but it does happen. 

I dont know if you are pregnant with twins or not. As a physician that used to deliver babies, I know everyone's pregnancies are different. Some people gain more weight, some less. Some people have super high early hcg's and only have singleton's. Some have low and have twins. My sister didnt get a positive pregnancy test on a frer until 2 days after her missed period. So you never know based on symptoms and blood tests. I do agree only an ultrasound can reassure you, I would just make sure your facility has good equipment if you are worried.
  • chartput said:
    Im a little late to the game, and unfortunately I do see a lot of rude people responding to you on here, Im sorry for that. 

My sister just had twins and didnt find out until she was 20 weeks pregnant at her anatomy scan and she had had a 12 WEEK ultrasound where they only saw one baby. So it was a complete shock. They are fraternal (boy/girl) twins as well. Now granted she was seeing a midwife with a very old ultrasound machine, but it does happen. 

I dont know if you are pregnant with twins or not. As a physician that used to deliver babies, I know everyone's pregnancies are different. Some people gain more weight, some less. Some people have super high early hcg's and only have singleton's. Some have low and have twins. My sister didnt get a positive pregnancy test on a frer until 2 days after her missed period. So you never know based on symptoms and blood tests. I do agree only an ultrasound can reassure you, I would just make sure your facility has good equipment if you are worried.

Oh, FFS...
  • Please let us know what the end result is! Twins? Yes or no? Read everything here and am curious how this story is going. 
  • Update?? I need to hear how this ends!
  • I am pregnant with triplets. 1 set of identical and 1 lone ranger. I can tell you our doc could see all 3 no problem by 6 weeks. I'm 18w now and just started showing maybe 2 weeks ago. There's no such thing as an increased appetite for me because there is ZERO room for food among 3 babies in my belly. I agree with family that you are hoping and obsessing. Symptoms vary for everyone but it sounds like you're hyperfocusing hoping there are at least 2 babies in there in an effort to explain your weight gain and sedentary lifestyle.  Not trying to be rude but that's just my opinion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @Vickkie2

Would like to hear the rest of the story! ☺️
  • Was it twins???