September 2021 Moms

FFFC 2/5

*not guaranteed to be flame free*
*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: FFFC 2/5

• I don't like MLM's and most of their products or sales tactics but I am a consultant for one 🙈
    *TW LC*

• @krash_ Now we need to know which one you are a consultant for! I considered becoming a consultant for Usborne just for the book discount but decided it wasn’t worth it. Plus, I have no desire to actually work the business and I didn’t want the person I was under to be hounding me to do stuff. Usborne and Zyia are the only two that I buy from and I have recently decided I’m done with Usborne books so I won’t be buying that again. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldcity1214

Curious why you decided you're done with Usborne?
    *TW LC*

• I also am not a big fan of MLMs but I buys from a few..I have some Norwex stuff and we have a lot of Usborne books, and some pampered chef! 
  • Same. I really like the Usborne books. I am also part of one other because I like the product for the discount. 
  • @krash_ I have literally spent hundreds of dollars buying their books and I accidentally bought 2 of the same book last time and they wanted me to pay a ridiculous amount of money to exchange the book. I was really disappointed in the customer service considering how much money I have spent buying their books. I have also gotten a few defective books that have the sounds. They did send me new ones when that happened and each one they sent had the same issues. I finally just said give me a refund and my kids were really disappointed. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 there was a manufacturing issue with That's Not My Bear that the sounds stopped working so they were replacing those but as a consultant if you were a regular customer I probably would have just exchanged the duplicate for you and kept the one you bought extra of. 
    *TW LC*

• @krash_ I ordered through a friend’s party and this consultant didn’t offer that to me. Her reasoning is because I wasn’t local. I guess she didn’t want to eat the cost which I understand but the company itself should have been willing to waive the charges considering how much money I had spent buying their books. I had spent $300 total from 3 parties I attended within a few weeks time. It just put a bad taste in my mouth. 😕

• @krash_ You still haven’t spilled the beans about which MLM you are a consultant for.   

• I think I'm the only person who isn't into Bridgerton.  I watched 20 minutes of the first episode and gave up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @williams-jen I'm glad I'm not the only one!  I'm not a prude by any means but something about Victorian sex weirds me out.
    Pregnancy Ticker