September 2021 Moms

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/1

• I'm just... really really tired. That is all.
  • @Aerialmrs girl, same! I was so nauseous last night I could not fall asleep and once I did fall asleep I had some super weird dreams. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • @krash_ Yeah, what's up with this nausea that doesn't end?? I'm pissed off at whoever named it morning sickness. I thought with my first I only felt sick in the mornings, but now I'm not sure if my memory is just wrong. I hope your dreams were entertaining at least?
  • @Aerialmrs right!?! The only time I feel marginally "good" is in the morning. Warning: creepy internet stranger, I follow @runningonindie on IG and I actually had a dream that she announced her pregnancy on IG. 
    *TW LC*

• @krash morning has been my only tolerable time too for the past week. Afternoons are hot hot garbage.
    and I’m having weird ass dreams too.
  • @Aerialmrs I’m also soooo tired. I’m on vacation and am spending so much time in bed. I can’t imagine how hard a time I’d be having if I were actually at work.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @krash_ those pink stork ones were working for me for awhile but now make me gag a little. I wish I liked ginger 🤢
  • @krash_ did any of it work?! I need helllllppp!
  • I’m so tired during the day but when it comes to night I’m tossing and turning! It’s so frustrating 
  • We’ve been doing the online grocery orders and I decided to get some fresh ginger, because internet tells me that’s the best thing to use for ginger tea for nausea. I ordered “1” ginger, which I assumed meant 1 root. I got one produce bag stuffed full of ginger.
  • @agea so far I have tried the preggie pops and the green motion sickness drops. The preggie pops are basically just sour candy so you could probably just find regular sour candy but they do provide some relief. I had one when I was driving to pick up DS last night and then when I came home I was actually hungry for dinner so that's a step. The green motion sickness ones don't seem to be working and they taste really bad but I'm hopeful because they have B6 which is supposed to help with nausea. 
    *TW LC*

• @krash_ I’ve been liking the preggie pops...my strategy on days that I really feel terrible is to have one before a meal, then I find I can actually eat a little bit. 
  • @runningoncookies last night I was craving this Greek grain bowl from a place called Crisp & Green and fully planned on ordering it for lunch today but now I am feeling bleh again. Maybe a preggie pop before lunch will help. Also I keep wanting to call them "peggy" pops like the Peggy's on TTGP  :D 
    *TW LC*

• +1 for being exhausted. 
    But it doesn't help that I've been getting up at 4:30am so that I can put in a few hours work before my baby wakes up. That leads into my post! 
    My BIL moved in with us back in November since MH got him a job where he works. Originally, the plan was he'd live with us a few months until he got money saved up from work and get his own place. (He's a 38 yo who was living back home with my in-laws with a substitute teaching job). Well, Covid came and got them both furloughed for a couple months so he's still here. He said he needs like 2 more months to get stuff together...but he's been blowing money like it grows in the garden. I'm kind of nervous he won't ever leave. He even asked MH if it was possible they'd be furloughed again, because he didn't want to move if that was a possibility. 

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, so we had to move my now almost 1 year old back into our bedroom and he has her room. I had my home office set up in there, so now my office is in the living room. I don't work well out here, because the baby is so all over the place, I spend half the day keeping her off the couch (our current setup is kind of terrible but I can't do much about it. I just want my space back!
    Also, I might end up pregnancy hormone raging and blow up on him one of these days. He is so overprotective of her. For instance, she climbs on the couch the other night and I was holding her next to me, he suddenly dives toward us to "catch her" because she was sitting towards the edge. MY HANDS WERE LITERALLY ON HER WAIST. Like, you don't trust me to watch my own freaking kid? I'm so tired of telling him "She's fine." She climbs off the couch headfirst but she does it well, and he freaks the hell out every time. She's never going to learn if he keeps interfering and he doesn't freaking listen when I tell him to not let her hit him in the face or snatch glasses off of faces. It's like he's weirdly undermining my authority and he's not even one of her parents. 
    Ugh, sorry...that was a lot to put out there but I needed to tell somebody! 

• @babybelugaco sounds like you need to talk to your husband and maybe sit him down and tell him it’s time to go. He knew it was a temporary thing and he has been living with you for almost a year? 
  • @babybelugaco It was a different situation, but I had a stressful experience in our previous home with my last pregnancy and it definitely made everything way harder. I hope you're able to come up with a solution that gives you peace of mind, with lots of time to prepare for baby! I know it's not easy sharing a room long-term with a baby either so I hope you're still able to get some sleep somehow! Sorry to hear everything is so difficult right now.
  • @babybelugaco get him ouuuutttt.
    send him back to the ILs. I’d go crazy! You don’t have the space to keep hosting him. Send him on his way.
  • @emeraldcity1214 its only been 4 months. I told MH before he moved in it needs to be 6 months tops. We gave it a slight pass because they got furloughed and therefore no income other than the unemployment. We aren't making him pay anything except part of the electric because that's quadrupled since he's been here. 
    @sleepydaze luckily shes a good sleeper! We had to sleep train her again at the beginning so that was rough! 
    @agea unfortunately the inlaws are 800 miles away. :( I'm really hoping when we tell him I'm pregnant he'll realize he needs to GTFO. 
  • @babybelugaco oh nooo! That’s a lot of people in a 2 bedroom. He’s gotta go!
  • @whatabout2ndbreakfast I am definitely trying to rush things. Get me out of this trimester. Like, yesterday.
  • @whatabout2ndbreakfast I feel you! I don't want to wish time away and I am so thrilled to be pregnant (and we worked hard to get here) but September seems so far away and I just want to feel like myself again. I have also been so emotional and wanting to have a glass of wine and then feeling guilty for my own poor coping skills. 

@runningonindie yay for announcing to your family! I'm not sure when we are going to do that. I would like to do it in person but our family doesn't live nearby so the soonest we would see anyone would be at the end of March for my stepbrothers very small wedding (literally like 10 people mostly all my family) but I'm not sure I can wait that long. 
    *TW LC*

• @williams-jen & @runningonindie or other Pelo preggo's, Robin just added more prenatal classes. I did the first prenatal recovery ride last night and she talked all about her prenatal series but there were only two cycling classes. Then I look today and she just added two more from this morning! There are more strength classes too. 

Also, the recovery ride I did last night was only a 5.6 difficulty but I almost died. I hadn't ridden since last Friday because I felt so terrible but I forced myself to get on last night so I wouldn't lose my streak and idk why it was so hard! Last week I was doing 8's (not well but doing them). Hopefully that second tri energy will boost me back up. 

Also x2, add the #pelopreggossept2021 tag! There's only 8 of us on it. I don't follow anyone I know IRL on Peloton so I'm not worried about people seeing the tags or classes I'm taking and finding out. 
    *TW LC*

• @krash_ I’m waiting until I’m public with my news to do all of this! Ugh! I have all followers that know me IRL so I’m keeping it under wraps and just continuing like normal. Hopefully no one catches onto my less impressive scores lately - ha!!!! 
  • @Centralmnmom you are brave!!! I am terrified to get a Doppler. I had one offered to me to blog about during my last pregnancy and I declined because I felt like if I ever couldn’t find the HB I would go NUTS. I also have pretty wicked health anxiety as it is, so it just seemed like a bad idea. LOL. I’m a little jealous!!! I totally want one but I just can’t. 
  • @krash_ and @runningonindie I will add that tag and the #pelopreggos tag when I announce at the end of the first tri! I don’t mind doing the prenatal rides since my friends don’t actually look at my workouts, but the LB tags are so much more visible. I’m glad she added more classes but dang, I wish there were even more to choose from! 
    Side note, I did Jess King’s recent 20 minute 90s dance ride and it was fun enough that I didn’t feel like dying the entire time, lol!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Centralmnmom I was just coming here to ask if anyone had found a hb on the Doppler yet. I’m 9+3 today and think I’m going to try.
  • @Centralmnmom that’s awesome that you found one heartbeat! I’m definitely on team too-anxious-to-try!

@babybelugaco that all sounds STRESSFUL! Hopefully he’ll get the idea that it’s a little crowded when you announce- and hopefully with vaccinations happening he’ll be able to support himself a little better again!

@runningonindie that’s so exciting! We are telling our families today and I am super nervous! I hope they’ll be excited, but with number three I don’t know. I had to to tell some more coworkers yesterday because I was having trouble turning a patient and holding them when normally I’m considered one of the stronger nurses in that area.

Ever since that first appointment not seeing anything at 7 weeks I’ve been anxious about this pregnancy, but yesterday I felt pregnant- like musculoskeletally (that’s definitely not a word lol) for the first time and I just keep reminding myself that I saw the heartbeat. Anyone else feeling nervous?
  • @Centralmnmom @agea I found heartbeat for the first time this week! I was 9+5 I think. I have found it one other time since but its definitely faint and hard to hear and I'm pretty sure I have an anterior placenta this time. It does reassure me though, but I can see how some would get very anxious if they can't find it. 
  • @krash_ and @runningonindie did you guys hear Cody Rigsby has Covid-19?! He says he’s been very ill!  :'(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Centralmnmom I’m pretty sure we’re due date buddy’s and my symptoms are pretty much gone too. I still get a little nauseous from time to time but that’s it. I’m trying to keep my anxiety in check by reminding myself everything looked perfect at my 8 week appointment 
  • @williams-jen I did! In the Peloton groups I’m in everyone was up in arms because his classes got cancelled. 
    *TW LC*

• @krash_ @williams-jen I did hear that! I watch his IG stories! Ugh!!!!! 
  • @cassafrass123 I feel nervous since my first appt isn’t until 12 weeks, like how do I know if it’s all good in there? Blah