Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Weekend 1/30-1/31

Do you have a “claim to fame” (even just 15 minutes of fame, ie you’ve gone viral on TikTok) or a hidden talent not many know about (ie you can sing, you can bend your thumb in a really weird way, etc.)?
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: GTKY Weekend 1/30-1/31

• Options
    I used to work in news, so my byline was published regularly, but I don't think that counts. I think my most viral-type moment is probably getting a top comment on reddit with a few hundred upvotes lol.

Not a hidden talent per se, but I've got experience in nearly every relatively mainstream craft out there, which helps a lot in my job at a craft store: jewelry making, drawing, painting, sewing, knitting, crochet, cross stitch, embroidery, cake decorating...maybe a couple more that I can't remember off the top of my head.
  • Options
    As a former celebrity publicist, I've been spotted in the background of red carpets. I also have an Emmy Award and my wedding was written up in the NY Times. 

As for party tricks, I know every film that won the Best Picture Oscar and every US president, in order.