April 2021 Moms

FFFC 1.29

Re: FFFC 1.29

• I bought chips, cheez-its, pop tarts and cookies at the store today...and I contemplated hiding the poptarts from DH. 
  • @bbrahmbhatt the other day I bought two orders of fries, ate one in the car and then told DH I only ordered one.. (also my last target order had chocolate covered Oreos, cheez its, andes mints, and 100 grand lol)-- solidarity!
  • Loading the player...
  • @eahayes, DH gave me Andes mints in my stocking for Christmas and I absolutely killed them. I still think about them most days even though they’ve been gone for weeks now. 

That’s probably a good enough confession...that I frequently daydream about candy 😂

Oh and also, we bought Girl Scout cookies from one of our youth students. I bought peanut butter patties and thin mints because DH supposedly doesn’t like thin mints and I thought “mwahaha I’ll have them all to myself!” And then I walked in to the kitchen and there he was eating most of the sleeve of thin mint. I was more upset than I should have been! 
  • Oh my goodness, I can't read this thread this week. haha. (GD cravings and jealousy!!) 

One of my very best friends just found out whether she's having a boy or a girl, and she used a gender reveal cake and I'm superrrrr excited for her, but my first thought when I saw the pic was omg that cake looks delicious lol. 
  • This past weekend we bought 2 pints of ice cream and a dozen of doughnuts! Felt sooo guilty since I'm trying to do an anti-inflammatory diet and sugar is very inflammatory.   
  • I bought a half gal of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, with magic shell, and Hersheys Special Dark syrup. Unfortunately, for the most part, my appetite is GONE. 
  • @aisukurimsarang mint chocolate chip is my favorite 😍 Unfortunately it was also my go to for a while when I was nauseous and had zero appetite in first tri, and now when I think about it, it just doesn’t sound as good! 😬