Infertility
Options

February IVF/FET

1234568Β»

Re: February IVF/FET

• Options
    Day 5 report 2 good quality embryos πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½ Happy!!..i wish they would grade them instead of saying good, but i will take it!!
  • Options
    Coming by to update, We got our PGS results! Out of the 3 sent, 2 were normal, both are girls! Super happy!Β  Moving forward!Β 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @soccergirl23 I'm so sorry girl!Β  I wish you so much luck on the next retrieval love
  • Options
    @danij823 - we're PGT-A twins! I also had 3 sent, 2 euploids, both of which were girls. Are you going to transfer one this month? We decided to do one more retrieval before a transfer since we want 2 kids and I'm 34... so we won't get to transfer until April or May. Very ready for that day to come...

@soccergirl23 - I am so sorry! Thinking of you - and crossing all my fingers and toes your next retrieval has results that you're happy with!
  • Options
    danij823danij823 member
    edited March 2021
    @hej2021 YAY!! So awesome!!Β  Oh boy another retrieval sounds exhausting at the moment girl! I hope it gives you more awesome embryos :)Β 
    I have to have surgery on Tuesday 3/30Β  to remove scar tissue and was just told today that they actually remove all the lining and make it all smooth in there.Β  Then 3 weeks of Estradiol orally and vaginally(ew).Β  Then progesterone for 10 days, then a period, then FINALLY Transfer meds.Β  Transfer will be mid to late June if all goes well.Β  It seems very far away. I'm already exhausted.Β 
  • Options
    @danij823 - ah, that's a lot of waiting! But good that they are making sure everything is ready for the transfer - gotta make it a comfy home for your little girl embryo :)