September 2021 Moms
Options

Pregnant and have covid

Hi everyone! My Due date is September 3rd and this will be my first baby!! I’m so excited! I’m 33 years old. I cannot go to my first appointment with my OB because I have Covid. My appointment will be a telephone call Instead. Has anyone else gotten the virus while pregnant? This is my 10th day with Covid and I am starting to feel a little better. I’m still congested and I have no taste and no smell. I am super nauseous from the pregnancy and I feel like it’s making me feel worse. I tend to over think and freak my self out bc I’m pregnant with Covid. I’m just seeing how other mommies feel while having Covid. Hope you are all well 💛

Re: Pregnant and have covid

• Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself and read the *READ THIS FIRST* thread pinned at the top. We typically discourage one off posts because it clogs up the board. We have discussed this in the questions thread and there is I believe one member who has had COVID recently. 

Also, you need to change your username because right now it's knottiewithabunchofnumbers. You might need to log into The Knot to do so. 

Lastly, even not being positive for COVID my first appointment with my OB is a virtual visit. The initial pregnancy visit is just informational and gathering health history so it's pretty reasonable to do that virtually to avoid unnecessary in person appointments.  
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    I had covid and then found out I was pregnant. Just kept up with vitamins and lots of water and vitamin water. I did feel better around 11th day and now I’m past my 14 days and recovered. I still get tired easily and missing my smell and taste on most things.

I haven’t had my first appointment yet but I’m 6+1 today. 

Rest up and take care of yourself, the end is near!